Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: "Make" source code
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers "Make" source code Post 69109 by hi_ted on Tuesday 12th of April 2005 01:40:59 AM
Old 04-12-2005
"Make" source code

I'm looking for the source code for the "make" function. The reason being, I need to design my own version of it. Is there a way of viewing it?

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

What is it exactly that a "Source Code" mean

If this is the wrong forum, kindly direct me to the right place. I am planning on going on an interview and I'd like to know what "source code" mean. this is a stupid question, of course, to most of you but hey, can you just tell me?? thank you I heard that I might be asked to bring in... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: IMPORTANT
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

"./cofigure" and "make" turmoil

I am a Unix newbie and I downloaded some X11 programs. I have gcc, but I cannot compile the files. I NEED HELP!!!! :confused: (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: gnerd
16 Replies

3. Programming

how could i make a program mixed with many "|", "<" and ">"

I have written following code to do: ls -l | wc -w, it works: but when there are not only a single "|", if there are more such as: ls -l | sort -r | sort | sort -r, This program does not work, i want to know how could i deal with it when there are more "|", another situation is that, if it mixes... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: strugglingman
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Explain the line "mn_code=`env|grep "..mn"|awk -F"=" '{print $2}'`"

Hi Friends, Can any of you explain me about the below line of code? mn_code=`env|grep "..mn"|awk -F"=" '{print $2}'` Im not able to understand, what exactly it is doing :confused: Any help would be useful for me. Lokesha (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lokesha
4 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to install "source" command!/ broken "login.cl"!

Hello, I am new to this forums and this is my first "asking help" message! i have 2 problems: 1- for unknown reasons the "source" command is not avalable in my system (UBUNTU). i can't either see it in my bin directory! 2- again for unknown reasons the "login.cl" file in the home... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: astrosona
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Make scipt except from "Y","y" and "yes" to take [Enter] as being "yes"

This is the script: #!/bin/sh if ; then rm -rf /usr/share/WallpaperChanger; fi if ; then rm -rf /usr/bin/wallch; fi; if ; then rm -rf /usr/share/applications/wallch.desktop; fi if ; then rm -rf /usr/share/doc/wallch; fi if ; then rm -rf /usr/share/man/man1/wallch.1.gz; fi echo "Delete... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: hakermania
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk command to replace ";" with "|" and ""|" at diferent places in line of file

Hi, I have line in input file as below: 3G_CENTRAL;INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL;SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL My expected output for line in the file must be : "1-Radon1-cMOC_deg"|"LDIndex"|"3G_CENTRAL|INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL"|LAST|"SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL" Can someone... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: shis100
7 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash script - Print an ascii file using specific font "Latin Modern Mono 12" "regular" "9"

Hello. System : opensuse leap 42.3 I have a bash script that build a text file. I would like the last command doing : print_cmd -o page-left=43 -o page-right=22 -o page-top=28 -o page-bottom=43 -o font=LatinModernMono12:regular:9 some_file.txt where : print_cmd ::= some printing... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jcdole
1 Replies
TEXIFY(1)						      General Commands Manual							 TEXIFY(1)

NAME
texify - format code for use with LaTeX SYNOPSIS
texify<input-type> [OPTION]... DESCRIPTION
texify translates source code written in any of several different languages to latex(1) source files. The purpose is to make source code embedded in documents more readable, by providing syntax highliting. OPTIONS
-i FILE Read from FILE instead of standard input. -o FILE Write to FILE instead of standard output. -l LENGTH Limit line length to LENGTH. -t LENGTH Make a tab correspond to LENGTH spaces. Default is 6. -num INTERVAL Prefix output lines with the corresponding line number from the input, skipping INTERVAL lines between each time a prefix is added. An interval of 1 will ensure that every line is prefixed. -numsize exsize Replace the TeX code used to set the size of the line numbers. The default is footnotesize. INPUT TYPES
abel ABEL source code ada Ada source code asm Assembly code axiom AXIOM code B B source code beta BETA source code bison Bison source code c C source code c++ C++ source code idl OMG/CORBA IDL source code java Java source code lex Lex source code lisp LISP source code logla LOGLA source code matlab MATLAB script ml ML source code perl Perl source code promela Promela source code python Python source code scheme Scheme soruce code sim SIMULA source code sql SQL queries ruby Ruby source code vhdl VHDL description This manual page was written for the Debian operating system because the original program does not have a manual page. EXAMPLES
Say you want to format a Java source file. Just type: texifyjava < input.java > output.tex You can also format the output of some program without storing its output in a temporary file. If you want to format the output of a Post- greSQL database dump, just type: pg_dump foobar | texifysql > output.tex AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Morten Hustveit <morten@debian.org>. January 2003 TEXIFY(1)