Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Sun Solaris Sun Java Desktop
Operating Systems Solaris Sun Solaris Sun Java Desktop Post 67369 by Spooky on Tuesday 22nd of March 2005 09:11:18 PM
Old 03-22-2005
Lightbulb post..

Yeah.... get on with your lives... it's ok... really.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Sun Java Portal Server 6 and Solaris 10

Hello, I have recently installed Solaris 10 OE in an Ultra-10 stand alone workstation. I would like to know where can I find information regarding which version of Sun Web technologies such as: Sun Java Portal 6.x Sun Java Web Server 6.x Sun Java Identity Server Sun Java Directory... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mosqueda_albert
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Sun Solaris 10: How do I create a bootup disc? The Sun website confuses me

Hey there, I am starting a Computer Science Foundation year at the end of this month and am trying to get a little bit ahead of the game. I have always wanted to learn Unix and am currently struggling with creating a boot disc to run Solaris (I have chosen to study this) from as opposed to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jupiter
0 Replies

3. Solaris

Sun Fire 280R Sun Solaris CRT/Monitor requirements

I am new to Sun. I brought Sun Fire 280R to practice UNIX. What are the requirements for the monitor/CRT? Will it burn out old non-Sun CRTs? Does it need LCD monitor? Thanks. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bramptonmt
3 Replies

4. Solaris

useful links and help resources for Sun's products and Sun's Solaris

Hi all, Those links might help anyone Knowledge base Video tutorials (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: h@foorsa.biz
0 Replies
GLOBASH(1)							 GLOBAL Utilities							GLOBASH(1)

NAME
globash - invoke a GLOBAL shell environment. SYNOPSIS
globash DESCRIPTION
globash is a bash shell enviroment that provides easy access to GLOBAL data about a project. More information about its use is available in the global.info documentation, and from globash itself at any time with the ghelp command that is available from inside it. OPTIONS
There are no options. Or blue pills. Just a simple shortcut to a bigger shell game. FILES
/etc/globash.rc - where all the real machinery lives. BUGS
As a wrapper globash gets to inherit bugs from other software too. But its hardly big enough to have many on its own. SEE ALSO
gtags(1), global(1), htmake(1), htags(1), and the global info documentation. AUTHOR
Ron Lee <ron@debian.org>, wrote this manpage, added the globash wrapper, and made a few minor tweaks to the globash.rc file which does all the real work and was written by Shigio Yamaguchi. Debian GNU/Linux 6 August 2005 GLOBASH(1)