Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Good Morning.
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Chat with iBot - Our RSS Robot Girl Good Morning. Post 67028 by Gollum on Sunday 20th of March 2005 11:59:38 AM
Old 03-20-2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
I fail to see the relevance of that allusion.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How do you schedule a command to run at 4:00 every morning?

How do you schedule a command to run at 4:00 every morning? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: JosephGerard
1 Replies

2. IP Networking

Hi Good Morning

What do u mean by gateway not reachable? :confused: Please explain me with example Regards -Meti (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ashokmeti
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

I'm going madder than I was this morning :)

I'm creating a lot of test data for some performance testing coming up. The vendor product I used to create the file had a slight bug in it and got some times wrong so I decided to use sed to fix it. This works on the command line but not in a shell script and I can't work out why. File to be... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Wolja
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Slow UNIX system this morning

Hi, what would be the first things to check on a system that normally works fine, and is not so fine this morning ? Its accessing menus and various other screens 100x slower than normal. Version: UnixWare 5 7.1.3 i386 SCO UNIX_SVR5 I have tried this pf -ef|grep paulc and found a huge list of... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mick_Dundee
6 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How do you schedule a job to run at 3:45 am every morning?

help me (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sonu pandey
2 Replies
RAWURLENCODE(3) 							 1							   RAWURLENCODE(3)

rawurlencode - URL-encode according to RFC 3986

SYNOPSIS
string rawurlencode (string $str) DESCRIPTION
Encodes the given string according to RFC 3986. PARAMETERS
o $str - The URL to be encoded. RETURN VALUES
Returns a string in which all non-alphanumeric characters except -_.~ have been replaced with a percent ( %) sign followed by two hex dig- its. This is the encoding described in RFC 3986 for protecting literal characters from being interpreted as special URL delimiters, and for protecting URLs from being mangled by transmission media with character conversions (like some email systems). Note Prior to PHP 5.3.0, rawurlencode encoded tildes ( ~) as per RFC 1738. CHANGELOG
+--------+---------------------------------------------------+ |Version | | | | | | | Description | | | | +--------+---------------------------------------------------+ | 5.3.4 | | | | | | | Tilde characters are no longer encoded when | | | rawurlencode(3) is used with EBCDIC strings. | | | | | 5.3.0 | | | | | | | Now conforms to RFC 3986. | | | | +--------+---------------------------------------------------+ EXAMPLES
Example #1 including a password in an FTP URL <?php echo '<a href="ftp://user:', rawurlencode('foo @+%/'), '@ftp.example.com/x.txt">'; ?> The above example will output: <a href="ftp://user:foo%20%40%2B%25%2F@ftp.example.com/x.txt"> Or, if you pass information in a PATH_INFO component of the URL: Example #2 rawurlencode(3) example 2 <?php echo '<a href="http://example.com/department_list_script/', rawurlencode('sales and marketing/Miami'), '">'; ?> The above example will output: <a href="http://example.com/department_list_script/sales%20and%20marketing%2FMiami"> SEE ALSO
rawurldecode(3), urldecode(3), urlencode(3), RFC 3986. PHP Documentation Group RAWURLENCODE(3)