Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: who
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting who Post 66878 by gundu on Thursday 17th of March 2005 02:05:52 PM
Old 03-17-2005
who

when I do who , i get the following:

user1 pts/2 Mar 17 12:07 (fsppcon1.ffcrc.****.com)
user2 pts/6 Mar 17 12:46 (fsppcon1.ffcrc.****.com)

user1 and user2 are on different environments of the test server. how can i find that out from who? what is pts/2 and pts/6 ?

Gundu

dspam_merge(1)							       DSPAM							    dspam_merge(1)

NAME
dspam_merge - merge several users' metadata into a composite SYNOPSIS
dspam_merge [--profile=PROFILE] user1 user2 ... userN -o username DESCRIPTION
dspam_merge merges several users' metadata into a single user's dictionary. This tool is designed to create global users and seeded data. The hit sounds for each token and per-user totals are added together to produce a single composite dataset. After creating a composite user, dspam_clean should be run with the -p option to clean up extraneous data. NOTE : Merges may take a considerable amount of time. This could potentially increase the load on the server or even slow down the delivery of email. A merge should only be performed when the system is fairly acquiesce. OPTIONS
--profile=PROFILE Specify a storage profile from dspam.conf. The storage profile selected will be used for all database connectivity. See dspam.conf for more information. user1 user2 ... userN A list of users to merge together. -o username The target user which will be created (if necessary). This user will contain the composite generated by the merge. EXAMPLES
dspam_merge dick jane spot -o ralph Merges the metadata dictionaries of dick, jane, and spot into a single composite under the user ralph EXIT VALUE
0 Operation was successful. other Operation resulted in an error. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2002-2011 DSPAM Project All rights reserved. For more information, see http://dspam.sourceforge.net. SEE ALSO
dspam(1), dspam_admin(1), dspam_clean(1), dspam_crc(1), dspam_dump(1), dspam_logrotate(1), dspam_stats(1), dspam_train(1) DSPAM
Apr 17, 2010 dspam_merge(1)