Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Chat with iBot - Our RSS Robot Girl Gollum, You Need a Full Time Trainer! Post 66647 by Neo on Wednesday 16th of March 2005 09:46:22 AM
Old 03-16-2005
You are simply our pet bot.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

ls -l --full-time

How can i write a shell script to display only the dates and times listed when i type ls -l --full-time. i have something, but it tells me there is an illegal variable name. here's what i have: #! /bin/tcsh set a = `ls -l --full-time` set b = `ls -l --full-time | wc -l` while($b > 0) ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cypher
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

New home elliptical trainer? Suggestions?

My live in girlfriend and I were thinking about getting an elliptical for our home. I was thinking of something like this: Amazon.com: ProForm 850 Elliptical Trainer with GameFit Technology: Sports & Outdoors http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41g4x079U-L._SL500_AA280_.jpg It has... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Astrocloud
4 Replies

3. AIX

100% Inode full with only 67% FS full.

AIX Version 6.1 and 7.1. I understand that when the OS initially creates the FS and inodes, its pretty strict, but not always tuned to a 1:1 ratio. I see the same thing when adding a whole disk LV to a separate device. It seems that when we expand a filesystem the inodes don't get tuned... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrmurdock
5 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

The C64 is back, this time full-sized with a working keyboard for the dedicated retro home-computer

Retro Games has announced that the C64 is back, this time full-sized with a working keyboard for the dedicated retro home-computer fan, available December 2019. See also: CNN: Iconic 80s computer The Commodore 64 to return with fully-functional keyboard YouTube: The C64 | Trailer ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
2 Replies
SUPYBOT(1)						      General Commands Manual							SUPYBOT(1)

NAME
supybot - A robust and user friendly Python IRC bot SYNOPSIS
supybot [options] configFile DESCRIPTION
Supybot is a robust, user-friendly, and programmer-friendly Python IRC bot. It aims to be an adequate replacement for most existing IRC bots. It includes a very flexible and powerful ACL system for controlling access to commands, as well as more than 50 builtin plugins pro- viding around 400 actual commands. OPTIONS
--version Show version of program. -h, --help Show summary of options. -P, --profile Enable profiling. -n NICK, --nick=NICK Nick the bot should use. -u USER, --user=USER Full username the bot should use. -i IDENT, --ident=IDENT Ident the bot should use. -d, --daemon Determines whether the bot will daemonize. This is a no-op on non-POSIX systems. --allow-default-owner Determines whether the bot will allow its defaultCapabilities not to include "-owner", thus giving all users the owner capability by default. This is dumb, hence we require a command-line option to enable it. --allow-root Determines whether the bot will be allowed to run as root. You do not want this. Do not do it. Even if you think you want it, you do not. --debug Determines whether some extra debugging stuff will be logged by this script. SEE ALSO
python(1), supybot-test(1), supybot-botchk(1), supybot-wizard(1), supybot-adduser(1), supybot-plugin-doc(1), supybot-plugin-create(1) AUTHOR
This manual page was originally written by James Vega <jamessan at supybot dot com>. Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or mod- ify this document under the terms of the Supybot license, a BSD-style license. APRIL 2005 SUPYBOT(1)