Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: grep pls help..
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting grep pls help.. Post 66510 by azmathshaikh on Tuesday 15th of March 2005 06:56:53 AM
Old 03-15-2005
send the output to a file

bash-2.05$ more abcd.txt
hai $hai $haihai thai $thai bhai $bhai

bash-2.05$ cat abcd.txt|sed 's/^hai/power hai/g'
power hai $hai $haihai thai $thai bhai $bhai

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

pls help me

we hv a big enviroment networked. we use squid proxy. access allowed by src address previously. we have win2000 network with ads. my requirement is the proxy should allow domain users only for access. how can i map my windows userdatabase with squid is there any thing specific which has 2 b... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sriram.s
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need help pls

Hi, I'm a newbie. I need help on my first assignment in UNIX. 1. How do I determine the number of non-empty directories? I was told to create a variable ARCHIVE, which points to the directory that contains the archive of the messages. But I'm so dumb and I don't even know how to do this. 2. In... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hygsg
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Pls Help

Hi every one I have got very very bad Email, My question is: How can I get all information about that f*** Email, I do mean IP,reall name, Adress, user name, password etc... I wonder if there is any program or website that I can see that email, help me please When I used windows Xp(old... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Cano
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help pls!

Hi... Why should I press F1 to start windows?! I have Xp in my computer... thx 4 help Cano (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Cano
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

pls help

I have a list of variables: ss1, ss5, ss6, ss8, st2 etc. (these values are not fixed, configurable). Now, I have assigned ss5=”test”. And I want to search in the list for the string “test” to know which variable is having the value “test”. Can u pls tell me how to do this? (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: kanchan_cp
10 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Pls Help

Hi Folks, I am new to this forum. and I just started learning shell scripting. I have a file called energy.out which looks like: -218213.3729 -224215.0059 -221509.3651 -221094.2627 -220660.3223 -222630.2339 -218697.8693 Now I want to calculate the average of energies and then average... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pkar
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Pls Pls do help me

When i run this command, everything is ok. The file can be email and attached but soon after i download the file, the file cant be read. It's seem corrupted. Totally cant be read although i'm using context or wordfile. Original file generated at ek_bkup/alert/tbspace_datafile.log is OK..... ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: adzuanamir
7 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

HELP PLs

I have this code: #!/bin/sh awk 'BEGIN NR == 2 repl = "PHI" $4 = repl print $0 'dryloop.txt and this code: #!/bin/sh sed -e '1s/\|$/\|COMID\|/g' -e 's/^087.*$/&PHI\|g' hl.dsldryloop > textdry.txt My code won't work. I want to change the COMID of lines starting with 087 . this is my... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: arkhei
15 Replies

9. Homework & Coursework Questions

Help pls

How to find the ten most common words in a file (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jass
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Inconsistent `ps -eaf -o args | grep -i sfs_pcard_load_file.ksh | grep -v grep | wc -l`

i have this line of code that looks for the same file if it is currently running and returns the count. `ps -eaf -o args | grep -i sfs_pcard_load_file.ksh | grep -v grep | wc -l` basically it is assigned to a variable ISRUNNING=`ps -eaf -o args | grep -i sfs_pcard_load_file.ksh |... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: wtolentino
6 Replies
thai/thwctype.h(3)						      libthai							thai/thwctype.h(3)

NAME
thai/thwctype.h - Thai wide-char character classifications. SYNOPSIS
Functions int th_wcistis (thwchar_t wc) Is the wide character convertible to a valid TIS-620 code? int th_wcisthai (thwchar_t wc) Is the wide character a Thai character? int th_wciseng (thwchar_t wc) Is the wide character an English character? int th_wcisthcons (thwchar_t wc) Is the wide character a Thai consonant? int th_wcisthvowel (thwchar_t wc) Is the wide character a Thai vowel? int th_wcisthtone (thwchar_t wc) Is the wide character a Thai tone mark? int th_wcisthdiac (thwchar_t wc) Is the wide character a Thai diacritic? int th_wcisthdigit (thwchar_t wc) Is the character a Thai digit? int th_wcisthpunct (thwchar_t wc) Is the character a Thai punctuation? int th_wcistaillesscons (thwchar_t wc) Is the wide character a Thai consonant that fits the x-height? int th_wcisovershootcons (thwchar_t wc) Is the wide character a Thai consonant with stem above ascender? int th_wcisundershootcons (thwchar_t wc) Is the wide character a Thai consonant with stem below baseline? int th_wcisundersplitcons (thwchar_t wc) Is the wide character a Thai consonant with split part below baseline? int th_wcisldvowel (thwchar_t wc) Is the wide character a Thai leading vowel? int th_wcisflvowel (thwchar_t wc) Is the wide character a Thai following vowel? int th_wcisupvowel (thwchar_t wc) Is the wide character a Thai upper vowel? int th_wcisblvowel (thwchar_t wc) Is the wide character a Thai below vowel? int th_wcchlevel (thwchar_t wc) Position for rendering: Detailed Description Thai wide-char character classifications. Function Documentation int th_wcchlevel (thwchar_twc) Position for rendering: o 3 = above/top o 2 = top o 1 = above o 0 = base o -1 = below int th_wcistis (thwchar_twc) Is the wide character convertible to a valid TIS-620 code? TIS-620 here means US-ASCII plus TIS-620 extension. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for libthai from the source code. Version 0.1.14 Tue Jun 17 2014 thai/thwctype.h(3)