Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux can C language received information from Linux/Unix Post 66301 by hanafi on Saturday 12th of March 2005 03:22:55 AM
Old 03-12-2005
Hi Perderabo,

I want my SMS application which is written in C++ in linux to send out the error code which is extract from the machine. can you help me?

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

mails from unix server are not being received

Both A and B people has mail client to mail client interaction happily. 1) mails from A company unix server 'uuu' are being received by A company people onto their mail client. So A company people are happy. 2) mails from A company unix server 'uuu' are not being received by B ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: vkandati
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

sorting received mail in unix and another error

hello! when issuing the mail command to see my received mail, i get this error: (server)starla:/home/starla>mail Warning: Too many letters, overflowing letters concatenated msgcnt 27378 vxfs: mesg 001: vx_nospace - /dev/vg00/lvol4 file system full (1 block extent) mail: no space for temp file... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: starla0316
0 Replies

3. Programming

check Linux password from /etc/shadow and C language

Hi. I want to write a C Program that get a user name and password , then compare it with encrypted password in /etc/shadow. I start with below program: #define _XOPEN_SOURCE #include <stdio.h> #include <time.h> #include <unistd.h> #include <crypt.h> int main (void) { char... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: htabesh
7 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Check EOF char in Unix. OR To check file has been received completely from a remote system

Advance Thanks. (1) I would like to know any unix/Linux command to check EOF char in a file. (2) Or Any way I can check a file has been reached completely at machine B from machine A. Note that machine A ftp/scp the file to machine B at unknown time. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: alexalex1
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Alternative Scripting Language for UNIX/Linux System Administration

I do not know UNIX shell scripting so as an alternative which language would you think is better for daily System Administration tasks. Perl or PHP? I know a little about both. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: blackopus
5 Replies

6. Programming

Language used with Linux

What language is used more common with Linux (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: zbest1966
6 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to check email with attachment received or not from UNIX shell script?

Hello Guys, Here is the requirement!! I want to check the mail with attachment received or not through unix scripting. And send an notification email when mail with attachment already received. Any thoughts on this is much appreciated!! Regards, Harry (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dharry2017
0 Replies

8. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Keep Linux in english while windows in native language

hi, I want that a language change in windows won't effect Linux language (which should be always English). I had that feature but A Windows update changed it. How can I fix it? (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: daivon
7 Replies
SMS::Send::Driver(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				    SMS::Send::Driver(3pm)

NAME
SMS::Send::Driver - Base class for SMS::Send drivers DESCRIPTION
The "SMS::Send::Driver" class provides an abstract base class for all SMS::Send driver classes. At this time it does not provide any implementation code for drivers (although this may change in the future) with the exception of some methods provided to trigger "does not implement method" errors. However, it does serve as something you should sub-class your driver from to identify it as a SMS::Send driver. Please note that if your driver class not not return true for "$driver-"isa('SMS::Send::Driver')> then the SMS::Send constructor will refuse to use your class as a driver. METHODS
new The "new" constructor is required to be implemented by your driver subclass. It recieves a set of arbitrary paired params. The values of these params are assumed to be driver-specific (this is expected to change). If your driver will need to login to some system, locate hardware, or do some other form of initialisation to validate the SMS delivery mechanism exists, it should do so in "new". Should return a new SMS::Send::Driver-subclass object, or die on error. send_sms The "send_sms" method is required to be implemented by your driver subclass. It recieves a set of param pairs as documented in SMS::Send. Should return true for either success or fire-and-forget with unknown result, defined-but-false ('' or 0) for a failed message send, or die on a fatal error. SUPPORT
Bugs should be reported via the CPAN bug tracker at http://rt.cpan.org/NoAuth/ReportBug.html?Queue=SMS-Send <http://rt.cpan.org/NoAuth/ReportBug.html?Queue=SMS-Send> For other issues, contact the author. AUTHOR
Adam Kennedy <adamk@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2005 - 2011 Adam Kennedy. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. The full text of the license can be found in the LICENSE file included with this module. perl v5.14.2 2011-11-09 SMS::Send::Driver(3pm)