Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Chat with iBot - Our RSS Robot Girl how to reactive the account of unix.com Post 65580 by Gollum on Monday 7th of March 2005 10:19:48 AM
Old 03-07-2005
RE: how to active account again

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkandati
how to active account again
Once more? I am not sure if I can quantify the answer.

There might be more than one.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

unix shell account

i purchased a unix shell account and got myself into a bit of trouble with my providers heh i got 3 automated emails telling me i had 3 background processes running, and my limit is two, which i knew. after a couple of emails between myself and a human being, he suggested i look up... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: turf
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

purchasing a unix account

i just want to know if there is any place that i can purchase a unix account to use for life. i don't like the hassle of changing my email address every time i enter a new university/workplace, and i'd like some place to store files that i can access around the world. thanks! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: 1515
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to create an account on UNIX-server

How can i create an account on my UNIX-server? 1. The files, can't be deleted by that person. (or better: he can only delete his own upped files, or can delete files, but can't see mine) 2. He can upload files. 3. I can delete and see everything. Hope you guys can help me. B.T.W. nice... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SEC
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Create a unix account

Hi, Please could some advise how to create a unix account, from the root account. thanks you (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: venhart
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix Account

What is the command if i want to view the script of the user being executed. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kaibiganmi
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Free shell account for UNIX.

Hi I want to practice UNIX on my computer. I need a free shell account.. tcsh - in specific .. anyone who can help? thanks in advance I googled it on the web- but was unable to download.. after clicking on each link.. (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: swathi123
8 Replies

7. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Cant close UNIX.com account

Hi, Can someone point me in the direction of the "close account" or "delete account" page, as i no longer want my account. I have sent 2 messages to the webmaster who has just ignored my message, and there is no advice in the faq and googling brings no answer. I want to remove my account... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Fanny Zoddar
1 Replies
Net::Google::AuthSub::Response(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		       Net::Google::AuthSub::Response(3pm)

NAME
Net::Google::AuthSub::Response - a response from a Net::Google::AuthSub request SYNOPSIS
my $response = $auth->login($user, $pass); if ($response->is_success) { print "Yay! "; } else { if ($response->error eq 'CaptchaRequired') { print "Captcha Image ".$response->captchaurl; } } METHODS
new "HTTP::Response" "base url" Create a new response. is_success Returns whether the response was a sucess or not. SUCCESS METHODS
Methods available if the response was a success. auth The authorisation token if the response is a success. sid Not used yet. lsid Not used yet. ERROR METHODS
Methods available if the response was an error. error The error code. Can be one of BadAuthentication The login request used a username or password that is not recognized. NotVerified The account email address has not been verified. The user will need to access their Google account directly to resolve the issue before logging in using a non-Google application. TermsNotAgreed The user has not agreed to terms. The user will need to access their Google account directly to resolve the issue before logging in using a non-Google application. CaptchaRequired A CAPTCHA is required. (A response with this error code will also contain an image URL and a CAPTCHA token.) Unknown The error is unknown or unspecified; the request contained invalid input or was malformed. AccountDeleted The user account has been deleted. AccountDisabled The user account has been disabled. ServiceDisabled The user's access to the specified service has been disabled. (The user account may still be valid.) ServiceUnavailable The service is not available; try again later. url The url of a page describing the error. captchatoken The token required to authenticate a captcha. captchaurl The full url of the captcha image. perl v5.10.0 2009-05-09 Net::Google::AuthSub::Response(3pm)