Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Chat with iBot - Our RSS Robot Girl how to reactive the account of unix.com Post 65569 by Gollum on Monday 7th of March 2005 10:16:28 AM
Old 03-07-2005
RE: how to reactive the account of unix.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkandati
user kandati has got his account de-activated and request to reactive , please help
What is this user's real name?

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

unix shell account

i purchased a unix shell account and got myself into a bit of trouble with my providers heh i got 3 automated emails telling me i had 3 background processes running, and my limit is two, which i knew. after a couple of emails between myself and a human being, he suggested i look up... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: turf
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

purchasing a unix account

i just want to know if there is any place that i can purchase a unix account to use for life. i don't like the hassle of changing my email address every time i enter a new university/workplace, and i'd like some place to store files that i can access around the world. thanks! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: 1515
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to create an account on UNIX-server

How can i create an account on my UNIX-server? 1. The files, can't be deleted by that person. (or better: he can only delete his own upped files, or can delete files, but can't see mine) 2. He can upload files. 3. I can delete and see everything. Hope you guys can help me. B.T.W. nice... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SEC
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Create a unix account

Hi, Please could some advise how to create a unix account, from the root account. thanks you (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: venhart
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix Account

What is the command if i want to view the script of the user being executed. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kaibiganmi
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Free shell account for UNIX.

Hi I want to practice UNIX on my computer. I need a free shell account.. tcsh - in specific .. anyone who can help? thanks in advance I googled it on the web- but was unable to download.. after clicking on each link.. (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: swathi123
8 Replies

7. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Cant close UNIX.com account

Hi, Can someone point me in the direction of the "close account" or "delete account" page, as i no longer want my account. I have sent 2 messages to the webmaster who has just ignored my message, and there is no advice in the faq and googling brings no answer. I want to remove my account... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Fanny Zoddar
1 Replies
eurephiadm users(7)													       eurephiadm users(7)

NAME
eurephiadm-users - User management module SYNOPSIS
eurephiadm users --list|-l [-S|--sort <sort keys>] eurephiadm users --show|-s [-i|--uid <user id>] [-u|--username <user name>] [-l|-|-lastlog] [-L|--lastlog-details] [-a|--attempts] [-b|--blacklist] eurephiadm users --activate|-a [-i|--uid <user id>] [-u|--username <user name>] eurephiadm users --deactivate|-d [-i|--uid <user id>] [-u|--username <user name>] eurephiadm users --add|-A [-u|--username <user name>] [-P|--password <plain text password>] [-C|--certid <certificate ID>] [-D|--digest <certificate SHA1 digest>] [-c|--certfile <certificate file>] [-2|--pkcs12] eurephiadm users --delete|-D [-i|--uid <user id>] [-u|--username <user name>] eurephiadm users --password|-p [-i|--uid <user id>] [-u|--username <user name>] eurephiadm users [-h|--help [<mode>]] DESCRIPTION
eurephiadm users manages eurephia user accounts. It provides an interface for listing, creating new, modify and delete user accounts. MODES
Available modes: -l | --list [-S|--sort <sort keys>] List all user accounts. Providing -S|--sort and a sort key will define the sort order of the list. Valid sort keys are: uid - user ID username - User name belonging to the user account activated - When the user account was activated deactivated - When the user account was deactivated lastaccess - When the user account was last used -s | --show [-i|--uid <user id>] [-u|--username <user name>] [-l|--lastlog] [-L|--lastlog-details] [-a|--attempts] [-b|--blacklist] Show user account details. --uid or --username are required. The other arguments only defined which kind of information to show. -a | --activate [-i|--uid <user id>] [-u|--username <user name>] Activate a user account. --uid or --username is required. -d | --deactivate [-i|--uid <user id>] [-u|--username <user name>] Deactivate a user account. --uid or --username is required. -A | --add [-u|--username <user name>] [-P|--password <plain text password>] [-C|--certid <certificate ID>] [-D|--digest <certificate SHA1 digest>] [-c|--certfile <certificate file>] [-2|--pkcs12] Add a new user account. --username is required. If you want to assign a password for the new user account via the command line, provide the password with --password. To associate this user account against an already regstistered certificate, it can be done by either refering to the certificate ID in eurephia using --certid or providing the certificate SHA1 digest/fingerprint to --digest. A brand new certificate can be registered and linked to the user account directly if you have access to the certificate file. The file can be in either PEM/DER format or PKCS#12. Use --certfile to indicate the certificate file to extract the information from and --pkcs12 if it is a PKCS#12 file. -D | --delete [-i|--uid <user id>] [-u|--username <user name>] Delete a user account. --uid or --username is required. -p | --password [-i|--uid <user id>] [-u|--username <user name>] Change password on a user account. --uid or --username is required. -h | --help [<mode>] Show a help screen. Without any arguments, all modes are listed. Providing a mode will show more information about the chosen mode. SEE ALSO
eurephiadm(7), eurephiadm-certs(7) AUTHOR
Copyright (C) 2008-2010 David Sommerseth <dazo@users.sourceforge.net> David Sommerseth July 2010 eurephiadm users(7)