Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Mozilla Navigator
Operating Systems Linux Mozilla Navigator Post 65310 by selim on Friday 4th of March 2005 07:46:33 AM
Old 03-04-2005
Error Mozilla Navigator

I would like just to know where is mozilla navigator is installed under linux
i.e
mozilla navigator is installed in which directory?
I think you

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. AIX

aix toolbox and netscape navigator

Hi everybody I am new to the aix system and know I want to download some packages , so i start search for the aix repository like apt-get on Ubuntu , I found the results tell me to install rpm.rte and aix toolbox through navigator , but i have the following problem 1- i don't know hoe to open... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hard_revenge
1 Replies
obm-moz(1)							 Openbox Pipe Menu							obm-moz(1)

NAME
obm-moz - a pipe-menu for openbox SYNTAX
obm-moz [options] DESCRIPTION
Obm-moz is a pipe menu for openbox. It translates any mozilla-compatible bookmarks into an openbox menu. If no arguments are given, it'll try to find your bookmarks. A bookmarks folder can be passed as an argument, it'll try to find it and build the menu out of that folder. More information about pipe-menus can be found on http://icculus.org/openbox/index.php/Openbox:Pipemenus OPTIONS
-h, --help Show this help message and exit -f, --firefox Look for Firefox bookmarks -b FILENAME, --bookmarks=FILENAME Specify the path to the bookmarks.html file -r ROOT, --root=ROOT Root folder of the bookmarks -n BROWSER, --navigator=BROWSER Command to run the web browser. EXAMPLES
obm-moz -b "/path/to/bookmarks.html" -r "Bookmarks Toolbar Folder" AUTHORS
obm-dir was written by Manuel Colmenero <mkolme@gmail.com> as part of obmenu. This manual page was originally written for the Debian GNU/Linux system by Davide Truffa <davide@catoblepa.org>. SEE ALSO
obmenu(1), obm-dir(1), obm-nav(1), obm-xdg(1), openbox(1) Davide Truffa 1.0 obm-moz(1)