Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Mozilla Navigator
Operating Systems Linux Mozilla Navigator Post 65310 by selim on Friday 4th of March 2005 07:46:33 AM
Old 03-04-2005
Error Mozilla Navigator

I would like just to know where is mozilla navigator is installed under linux
i.e
mozilla navigator is installed in which directory?
I think you

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. AIX

aix toolbox and netscape navigator

Hi everybody I am new to the aix system and know I want to download some packages , so i start search for the aix repository like apt-get on Ubuntu , I found the results tell me to install rpm.rte and aix toolbox through navigator , but i have the following problem 1- i don't know hoe to open... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hard_revenge
1 Replies
NSPR-CONFIG(1)						     Netscape Portable Runtime						    NSPR-CONFIG(1)

NAME
nspr-config - Return meta information about nspr libraries SYNOPSIS
nspr-config [--prefix] [--exec-prefix] [--includedir] [--libs] [--cflags] [--libdir] [--version] DESCRIPTION
nspr-config is a shell script which can be used to obtain gcc options for building client pacakges of nspr. OPTIONS
--prefix Returns the top level system directory under which the nspr libraries are installed. --exec-prefix Returns the top level system directory under which any nspr binaries would be installed. --includedir count Returns the path to the directory were the nspr headers are installed. --version Returns the upstream version of nspr in the form major_version-minor_version-patch_version. --libs Returns the compiler linking flags. --cflags Returns the compiler include flags. --libdir Returns the path to the directory were the nspr libraries are installed. EXAMPLES
The following example will query for both include path and linkage flags: /usr/bin/nspr-config --cflags --libs FILES
/usr/bin/nspr-config SEE ALSO
pkg-config(1) AUTHORS
The NSPR liraries were written and maintained by developers with Netscape, Red Hat, Sun, Oracle, Mozilla, and Google. Authors: Elio Maldonado <emaldona@redhat.com>. LICENSE
Licensed under the Mozilla Public License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/. nspr 4.10.2 17 June 2014 NSPR-CONFIG(1)