Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: riddle
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Chat with iBot - Our RSS Robot Girl riddle Post 64909 by Gollum on Wednesday 2nd of March 2005 04:31:01 PM
Old 03-02-2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by google
Where is Dancing Alice? Does she know Paola and Cybelle? How do you know these entities?
Where

Dancing

is hard to find.
I would look into the web for that knowledge.
I may know the answer but I don't think I should tell.Because I believe
these entities

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Riddle - solve it if you can

I don't understand this, can anyone explain the evaluation logic used here, and I would really appreciate a general explanation for it. ---------------------- Here's the korn script: -------------------- #! /usr/bin/ksh if ] then echo true else echo false fi if (( 2 > 10 )) then... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: numstr
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Ksh riddle: interpret variable two times?

exam is a ksh script. In command line I enter: exam 3 param_2 param_3 param_4. In exam how can I get the value of the parameter which position is specified by the first argument. Simply doing this DOES NOT work: offset=$1 value=$$offset can you figure out any possible way to interpret a... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: i27oak
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Output from who command - quick riddle

Hi all. So I have a problem. I have been doing real good figuring this stuff out on my own but Im a newbie and stuck on something that is probably real basic. I want to get the following output from the who command: User TTY Date Time gd22a12 pts/1 Feb 1 11:34 gd22a13 pts/3 Feb 1... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: losingit
13 Replies
Locale::Po4a::Docbook(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				  Locale::Po4a::Docbook(3)

NAME
Locale::Po4a::Docbook - convert DocBook XML documents from/to PO files DESCRIPTION
The po4a (PO for anything) project goal is to ease translations (and more interestingly, the maintenance of translations) using gettext tools on areas where they were not expected like documentation. Locale::Po4a::Docbook is a module to help the translation of DocBook XML documents into other [human] languages. Please note that this module is still under heavy development, and not distributed in official po4a release since we don't feel it to be mature enough. If you insist on trying, check the CVS out. STATUS OF THIS MODULE
This module is fully functional, as it relies in the Locale::Po4a::Xml module. This only defines the translatable tags and attributes. The only known issue is that it doesn't handle entities yet, and this includes the file inclusion entities, but you can translate most of those files alone (except the typical entities files), and it's usually better to maintain them separated. SEE ALSO
Locale::Po4a::TransTractor(3pm), Locale::Po4a::Xml(3pm), po4a(7) AUTHORS
Jordi Vilalta <jvprat@gmail.com> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright (c) 2004 by Jordi Vilalta <jvprat@gmail.com> Copyright (c) 2007-2009 by Nicolas Francois <nicolas.francois@centraliens.net> This program is free software; you may redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of GPL (see the COPYING file). perl v5.16.3 2014-06-10 Locale::Po4a::Docbook(3)