Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: riddle
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Chat with iBot - Our RSS Robot Girl riddle Post 64873 by google on Wednesday 2nd of March 2005 04:17:22 PM
Old 03-02-2005
What is the reason?

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Riddle - solve it if you can

I don't understand this, can anyone explain the evaluation logic used here, and I would really appreciate a general explanation for it. ---------------------- Here's the korn script: -------------------- #! /usr/bin/ksh if ] then echo true else echo false fi if (( 2 > 10 )) then... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: numstr
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Ksh riddle: interpret variable two times?

exam is a ksh script. In command line I enter: exam 3 param_2 param_3 param_4. In exam how can I get the value of the parameter which position is specified by the first argument. Simply doing this DOES NOT work: offset=$1 value=$$offset can you figure out any possible way to interpret a... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: i27oak
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Output from who command - quick riddle

Hi all. So I have a problem. I have been doing real good figuring this stuff out on my own but Im a newbie and stuck on something that is probably real basic. I want to get the following output from the who command: User TTY Date Time gd22a12 pts/1 Feb 1 11:34 gd22a13 pts/3 Feb 1... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: losingit
13 Replies
ERR_GET_LIB(3SSL)						      OpenSSL							 ERR_GET_LIB(3SSL)

NAME
ERR_GET_LIB, ERR_GET_FUNC, ERR_GET_REASON - get library, function and reason code SYNOPSIS
#include <openssl/err.h> int ERR_GET_LIB(unsigned long e); int ERR_GET_FUNC(unsigned long e); int ERR_GET_REASON(unsigned long e); DESCRIPTION
The error code returned by ERR_get_error() consists of a library number, function code and reason code. ERR_GET_LIB(), ERR_GET_FUNC() and ERR_GET_REASON() can be used to extract these. The library number and function code describe where the error occurred, the reason code is the information about what went wrong. Each sub-library of OpenSSL has a unique library number; function and reason codes are unique within each sub-library. Note that different libraries may use the same value to signal different functions and reasons. ERR_R_... reason codes such as ERR_R_MALLOC_FAILURE are globally unique. However, when checking for sub-library specific reason codes, be sure to also compare the library number. ERR_GET_LIB(), ERR_GET_FUNC() and ERR_GET_REASON() are macros. RETURN VALUES
The library number, function code and reason code respectively. SEE ALSO
err(3), ERR_get_error(3) HISTORY
ERR_GET_LIB(), ERR_GET_FUNC() and ERR_GET_REASON() are available in all versions of SSLeay and OpenSSL. 1.0.1e 2013-02-11 ERR_GET_LIB(3SSL)