Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Feeling any better?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Chat with iBot - Our RSS Robot Girl Feeling any better? Post 63683 by Neo on Friday 25th of February 2005 11:18:43 AM
Old 02-25-2005
I will modify your AIML files.

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

i get the strangest feeling that lilo hates me.

i need to get rid of lilo's splash screen. i've heard that you can edit your /etc/lilo.conf and add this line: <b>append="splash=0"</b> anyway, i did that and i still have a splash screen. any idea why that didn't work, or what is another way to disable the splash screen? okay, -nydel (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nydel
1 Replies
uio.h(3HEAD)							      Headers							      uio.h(3HEAD)

NAME
uio.h, uio - definitions for vector I/O operations SYNOPSIS
#include <sys/uio.h> DESCRIPTION
The <sys/uio.h> header defines the iovec structure, which includes the following members: void *iov_base /* base address of a memory region for input or output */ size_t iov_len /* size of the memory pointed to by iov_base */ The <sys/uio.h> header uses the iovec structure for scatter/gather I/O. The ssize_t and size_t types are defined as described in <sys/types.h>. USAGE
The symbol {IOV_MAX} defined in <limits.h> should always be used to learn about the limits on the number of scatter/gather elements that can be processed in one call, instead of assuming a fixed value. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Standard | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
read(2), write(2), limits.h(3HEAD), types.h(3HEAD), attributes(5), standards(5) SunOS 5.11 10 Sep 2004 uio.h(3HEAD)