Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Who is Perderabo?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Chat with iBot - Our RSS Robot Girl Who is Perderabo? Post 63489 by Gollum on Friday 25th of February 2005 01:03:08 AM
Old 02-25-2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameron
That was too quick - Nice Bot action ... I guess!
I'm not feeling very well at the moment, try again later.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Follow-up w/ Perderabo re: mimetool

This is a follow-up re: this thread As I mentioned, this script works very nicely, thanks again. However, the ASCII data of the 'attached file' also shows below the body of the email message. Do you know of a way to 'disable' the attached text from showing? Although the file is attached,... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jwperry
3 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Perderabo is a UNIX King

This post is here because I couldn't think of putting it anywhere else, and also I imagine it will be deleted since we cannot set this sort of a precedent. However I have to say Perderabo is a UNIX king. I have been a frequent user of these forums for over 2 years (under 2 different names) and... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: saabir
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Question to a Perderabo script

Hi I tried this date script https://www.unix.com/showthread.php?p=16559#post16559 but I am probably doing something wrong. If i type: datecalc -a 2006 05 01 + 5 I get following error message: datecalc: Syntax error at line 207 If i look at line 207 i dont get it! But thats not surprising. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: swissman24
2 Replies

4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

apologies to Perderabo

Sorry Perderabo, really was only asking advice on where best to post, and if I should post. Didn't intend for that missive to be posted. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: keith.m
0 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Perderabo: Is that a common handle?

In an web based turn-based-strategy game I play (which until I am sure of the rules of this section of the forum, I'll not post a link to but is tiny and involves wars, warz even ;)), there is a player called Perderabo who has become rather powerful by the looks of things... Could this be one and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Smiling Dragon
2 Replies
pfstmo_mantiuk06(1)					      General Commands Manual					       pfstmo_mantiuk06(1)

NAME
pfstmo_mantiuk06 - Tone mapping in the contrast domain SYNOPSIS
pfstmo_mantiuk06 [--factor <val>] [--equalize-contrast <val>] [--saturation <val>] [--verbose] [--quiet] [--help] DESCRIPTION
This command implements two tone mapping operators: contrast mapping and contrast equalization. Both operators can produce very sharp images (sometimes non-photorealistic) while minimizing contrast reversal (halo artifacts). More information on these operators can be found in: Rafal Mantiuk, Karol Myszkowski, Hans-Peter Seidel. A Perceptual Framework for Contrast Processing of High Dynamic Range Images In: ACM Transactions on Applied Perception 3 (3), pp. 286-308, 2006. http://www.mpi-inf.mpg.de/~mantiuk/contrast_domain/ This version contains several performance improvements made by Ed Brambley. If you find this TMO useful in your research project, please cite the paper above. The result of this TMO requires gamma correction. OPTIONS
--equalize-contrast <val>, -e <val> Use the contrast equalization algorithm. If this option is not specified, the contrast mapping algorithm will be used. The contrast equalization algorithm requires scaling parameter that controls the amount sharpenning, which can range from 0.1 (very sharp) to 1 (less sharp). contrast equalization results in very sharp, but also less natural images. contrast equalization may also enhance noise in low-qual- ity images. --factor <val>, -f <val> Contrast scaling factor (values 0-1) determines how much contrast magnitudes should be reduced. This option cannot be used with equalize-contrast. The lower value results in a sharper image. Default value: 0.3 --saturation <val>, -s <val> Saturation correction (values 0-1). The lower value results in stronger desaturation. Default value: 0.8 --verbose, -v Print additional information during program execution. --quiet, -q Do not display progress report. --help, -h Print list of commandline options. EXAMPLES
pfsin memorial.hdr | pfstmo_mantiuk06 -f 0.5 | pfsgamma -g 2.2 | pfsout memorial.png Tone map an image using contrast mapping and save it in the PNG format. pfsin memorial.hdr | pfstmo_mantiuk06 -e 0.5 | pfsgamma -g 2.2 | pfsout memorial.png The same as above, but use the contrast equalization algorithm. pfsin memorial.hdr | pfstmo_mantiuk06 -f 0.5 -s 1 | pfsview For optimal results you can output the result to pfsview and manually adjust the dynamic range window. Then save the image in pfsview by selecting 'Save image...' from the 'Frame' menu or pressing 's'. pfsin bridge.jpg --linear | pfsclamp --min 0.007 | pfstmo_mantiuk06 | pfsview Enhance the low-dynamic range image 'bridge' and view the result. pfsclamp command reduces noise for low code values. SEE ALSO
pfsgamma(1) pfsclamp(1) pfsin(1) pfsout(1) pfsview(1) BUGS
Please report bugs and comments to the pfstools discussion group (http://groups.google.com/group/pfstools). pfstmo_mantiuk06(1)