Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Who is Perderabo?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Chat with iBot - Our RSS Robot Girl Who is Perderabo? Post 63489 by Gollum on Friday 25th of February 2005 01:03:08 AM
Old 02-25-2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameron
That was too quick - Nice Bot action ... I guess!
I'm not feeling very well at the moment, try again later.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Follow-up w/ Perderabo re: mimetool

This is a follow-up re: this thread As I mentioned, this script works very nicely, thanks again. However, the ASCII data of the 'attached file' also shows below the body of the email message. Do you know of a way to 'disable' the attached text from showing? Although the file is attached,... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jwperry
3 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Perderabo is a UNIX King

This post is here because I couldn't think of putting it anywhere else, and also I imagine it will be deleted since we cannot set this sort of a precedent. However I have to say Perderabo is a UNIX king. I have been a frequent user of these forums for over 2 years (under 2 different names) and... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: saabir
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Question to a Perderabo script

Hi I tried this date script https://www.unix.com/showthread.php?p=16559#post16559 but I am probably doing something wrong. If i type: datecalc -a 2006 05 01 + 5 I get following error message: datecalc: Syntax error at line 207 If i look at line 207 i dont get it! But thats not surprising. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: swissman24
2 Replies

4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

apologies to Perderabo

Sorry Perderabo, really was only asking advice on where best to post, and if I should post. Didn't intend for that missive to be posted. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: keith.m
0 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Perderabo: Is that a common handle?

In an web based turn-based-strategy game I play (which until I am sure of the rules of this section of the forum, I'll not post a link to but is tiny and involves wars, warz even ;)), there is a player called Perderabo who has become rather powerful by the looks of things... Could this be one and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Smiling Dragon
2 Replies
XLOGO(1)						      General Commands Manual							  XLOGO(1)

NAME
xlogo - X Window System logo SYNOPSIS
xlogo [-toolkitoption ...] DESCRIPTION
The xlogo program displays the X Window System logo. OPTIONS
Xlogo accepts all of the standard X Toolkit command line options, as well as the following: -render This option indicates that the logo should be drawn with anti-aliased edges using the RENDER extension. -sharp If -render is also specified, this forces the edges to be rendered in sharp mode, (ie. 1-bit alpha channel). -shape This option indicates that the logo window should be shaped rather than rectangular. RESOURCES
The default width and the default height are each 100 pixels. This program uses the Logo widget in the Athena widget set. It understands all of the Simple widget resource names and classes as well as: foreground (class Foreground) Specifies the color for the logo. The default is depends on whether reverseVideo is specified. If reverseVideo is specified the default is XtDefaultForeground, otherwise the default is XtDefaultBackground. shapeWindow (class ShapeWindow) Specifies that the window is shaped to the X logo. The default is False. WIDGETS
In order to specify resources, it is useful to know the hierarchy of the widgets which compose xlogo. In the notation below, indentation indicates hierarchical structure. The widget class name is given first, followed by the widget instance name. XLogo xlogo Logo xlogo ENVIRONMENT
DISPLAY to get the default host and display number. XENVIRONMENT to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property. FILES
/etc/X11/app-defaults/XLogo specifies required resources SEE ALSO
X(7), xrdb(1) AUTHORS
Ollie Jones of Apollo Computer and Jim Fulton of the MIT X Consortium wrote the logo graphics routine, based on a graphic design by Danny Chong and Ross Chapman of Apollo Computer. X Version 11 xlogo 1.0.4 XLOGO(1)