Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Control Panels
Operating Systems Linux Control Panels Post 63398 by locustfurnace on Thursday 24th of February 2005 09:23:09 PM
Old 02-24-2005
This admin tool used to be installed in Red Hat Linux, not sure about FC.

http://www.solucorp.qc.ca/linuxconf/

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Control the telnet

In my system , all user login are via telnet , we have control that only allow max. 300 telnet session in the system , now if I want to keep the max. no of telnet unchange (300) , but three specific users ( eg. userA , userB ,userC ) not count into this 300 session , is it possible ? for... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ust
0 Replies

2. Solaris

Control system

I want to check system memory Usage of CPU and disk and report number of free disk block in Sun Solaris How can I do Help me thks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: iwbasts
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

New to Control-M

Hi, I am very new to Control-M . If anywone know about the global conditions in Control-M. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: oraclenerd
5 Replies

4. Solaris

About Control-M Scheduler

Hi all, Is anybody have any idea on Control-M schedular(bmcsoftware product) on Solaris/UNIX environment.If yes,can you please help me how to set it up and schedule a job. Please!!! it's Urgent!!! Regards, Uday (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: uday123
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

for loop control

Hi, I have taken a piece of code from a book, which is working as per the specification. The code.... for entry in * do if then echo $entry fi done The sub-directories present in the current directory will be displayed while executing. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: saravanakumar
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Control + h and Backspace

Hello, I am a UNIX newbie. With that out of that way.. In order to delete a mistyped character, I need to press control+h to move the cursor to the left, and then overwrite it. If I try hitting the backspace key, it just brings me to a new prompt. Is there a way to change it so that my... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: martinp973
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Recommended Domain/Hosting Control Panels?

Looking for a recommendation - I'm looking for a reliable domain control panel (like cPanel) that is open source, and I can customize it do work into my work flow. Essentially, I need new users to be able to create a new account so that a) a new subdomain is created, or b) a full domain... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kettlewell
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Error control

I have the following bashwhile read -r line; do dcs_dportal_utl get all for $line >>file.txt if CONTROL=$(date +"%d%m%Y_%H%M%S") echo -e $line 'Created_'$control >> control.txt done < list.txt sed '/^$/d' file.txt>list_jac.txt echo '------------------ DONE' >> control.txt this... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: viviblue1
7 Replies
vboxctrl(1)						    Linux System Administration 					       vboxctrl(1)

NAME
vboxctrl - control vbox functions SYNOPSIS
vboxctrl [{-c | -r}] {-a | -n | -p | -j} [-s spool] vboxctrl -v DESCRIPTION
vboxctrl controls a number of vbox functions. The user's password is asked before performing the requested action. OPTIONS -c, --create Creates a control file. -r, --remove Removes a control file (default). -n, --answernow Control file "vboxctrl-answernow". -a, --answerall Control file "vboxctrl-answerall". -p, --stop Control file "vboxctrl-stop". -j, --reject Control file "vboxctrl-reject". -s, --spooldir Spooldirectory in which to create/remove control files. -v, --version Displays package version. -h, --help Displays a usage message. The spool directory is taken from one of the following: 1 the default builtin value 2 The value of the environment variable VBOXSPOOL, if set. 3 The directory of the command line option "--spooldir". SEE ALSO
vbox(1), vboxd(8) AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Paul Slootman <paul@debian.org>, for Debian GNU/Linux and isdn4linux. ISDN 4 Linux 3.1pre4 1998/12/02 vboxctrl(1)