Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Procmail recipe doesn't stop
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Procmail recipe doesn't stop Post 61393 by Neo on Wednesday 2nd of February 2005 09:44:22 PM
Old 02-02-2005
OR, maybe try to wait:

Code:
  :0w
  |/usr/local/bin/php -f /home/myuser/scripts/sendlist.php >> /home/myuser/scripts/sendlist.log

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Email Antispam Techniques and Email Filtering

Procmail recipe: blocking 'unsubscribe and opt-out' messages....

Here is a crude procmail recipe that I quickly created (NOT a procmail recipe expert, btw) that has been catching lots of spam (current second after the charset_spam recipe posted earlier): :0B * .*If.you.do.not.wish.to.receive...* more_spam :0B * You.requested.to.receive.this.mailing... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

2. Email Antispam Techniques and Email Filtering

Procmail recipe: From "number spam"

This procmail recipe catches a lot of spam, but might accidently catch a friendly email occasionally: :0 * ^From:.*()+.*@ number_spam ... trapping user names in the From header field that have 3 or more numbers. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Script that doesn't stop

Hi all, I got a script that runs automatically using the cron file. The script starts running at midnight and suppose to delete image files from folders and sub-folders. The script ends when he finishes deleting or after 5 hours. My problem is that the script doesn't stop running even after 5... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: biot
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Make - two target produced by one recipe

Suppose executable X produces files A and B from nothing, Y produces C from A, Z produces D from B, and my final goal is to produce C and D. I wrote the following makefile: .PHONY: all all: C D C: A Y A D: B Z B A B: X This makefile seems to reflect all dependencies, as it should... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ybelenky
2 Replies

5. Linux

Set -n doesn't stop executing

When I do "set -n" or "set -o noexec" the shell doesn't do what it sould. Infact if I check: $: set -o .... noexec off .... f ...instead I can set normally the other option. Who Knows what could be up? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: flaviofachin
2 Replies
relaytest(1)						      General Commands Manual						      relaytest(1)

NAME
relaytest - attempt to use SMTP to relay to a DSBL-compliant host SYNOPSIS
relaytest [-v] <ip address[:port]> DESCRIPTION
relaytest attempts to connect to the specified <ip address> on the specified port (default is port 25) and uses a variety of tests to attempt to relay through the host. In the tests below, source.com is sender_domain from dsbl.conf(5) and sender is sender_user. Non-domain-specific tests: MAIL FROM:<sender@source.com> RCPT TO:<listme@dsbl.org> MAIL FROM:<sender@source.com> RCPT TO:<"listme@dsbl.org"> MAIL FROM:<sender@source.com> RCPT TO:listme@dsbl.org MAIL FROM:<sender@source.com> RCPT TO:<dsbl.org!listme> MAIL FROM:<nobody> RCPT TO:<listme@dsbl.org> MAIL FROM:<nobody> RCPT TO:<"listme@dsbl.org"> MAIL FROM:<nobody> RCPT TO:listme@dsbl.org MAIL FROM:<nobody> RCPT TO:<dsbl.org!listme> MAIL FROM:<source.com!sender> RCPT TO:<listme@dsbl.org> MAIL FROM:<source.com!sender> RCPT TO:<"listme@dsbl.org"> MAIL FROM:<source.com!sender> RCPT TO:listme@dsbl.org MAIL FROM:<source.com!sender> RCPT TO:<dsbl.org!listme> MAIL FROM:<> RCPT TO:<listme@dsbl.org> MAIL FROM:<> RCPT TO:<"listme@dsbl.org"> MAIL FROM:<> RCPT TO:listme@dsbl.org MAIL FROM:<> RCPT TO:<dsbl.org!listme> relaytest then builds a list of possible domains, including "[127.0.0.1]", "localhost", [<ip address>], and any other domains that can be derived from reverse DNS of the IP or the SMTP greeting. Domain specific tests: MAIL FROM:<nobody@DOMAIN> RCPT TO:<listme@dsbl.org> MAIL FROM:<nobody@DOMAIN> RCPT TO:<"listme@dsbl.org"> MAIL FROM:<nobody@DOMAIN> RCPT TO:listme@dsbl.org MAIL FROM:<nobody@DOMAIN> RCPT TO:<listme%dsbl.org@DOMAIN> MAIL FROM:<nobody@DOMAIN> RCPT TO:<listme%dsbl.org> MAIL FROM:<nobody@DOMAIN> RCPT TO:<"listme%dsbl.org"> MAIL FROM:<nobody@DOMAIN> RCPT TO:<listme@dsbl.org@DOMAIN> MAIL FROM:<nobody@DOMAIN> RCPT TO:<"listme@dsbl.org"@DOMAIN> MAIL FROM:<nobody@DOMAIN> RCPT TO:<@DOMAIN:listme@dsbl.org> MAIL FROM:<nobody@DOMAIN> RCPT TO:<dsbl.org!listme> MAIL FROM:<nobody@DOMAIN> RCPT TO:<dsbl.org!listme@DOMAIN> MAIL FROM:<DOMAIN!nobody> RCPT TO:<dsbl.org!listme> MAIL FROM:<DOMAIN!nobody> RCPT TO:<dsbl.org!listme@DOMAIN> MAIL FROM:<nobody@DOMAIN> RCPT TO:<listme@dsbl.org> MAIL FROM:<postmaster@DOMAIN> RCPT TO:<listme@dsbl.org> MAIL FROM:<administrator@DOMAIN> RCPT TO:<listme@dsbl.org> MAIL FROM:<sales@DOMAIN> RCPT TO:<listme@dsbl.org> MAIL FROM:<info@DOMAIN> RCPT TO:<listme@dsbl.org> MAIL FROM:<webmaster@DOMAIN> RCPT TO:<listme@dsbl.org> MAIL FROM:<listserv@DOMAIN> RCPT TO:<listme@dsbl.org> relaytest then tries a variety of SMTP AUTH methods to try to relay a message through the target server. The envelopes used for these tests are always: MAIL FROM:<sender@source.com> RCPT TO:<listme@dsbl.org> The SMTP AUTH methods tried are as follows: AUTH LOGIN, user=/webmaster, password=(null) AUTH LOGIN, user=admin, password=admin AUTH LOGIN, user=administrator, password=(null) AUTH LOGIN, user=test, password=test AUTH NTLM (anonymous) OPTIONS
-v Verbose mode. Details of the SMTP transaction are written to standard output. AUTHOR
Ian Gulliver <ian@penguinhosting.net> SEE ALSO
dsbl.conf(5), spamtrap(1) 2002-04-03 relaytest(1)