Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Move Post
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Move Post Post 61371 by Perderabo on Wednesday 2nd of February 2005 05:25:54 PM
Old 02-02-2005
Thanks woofie, I took care of it.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Move a post???

https://www.unix.com/showthread.php?t=18792 (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: woofie
1 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Help with deleting post, apologies about the earlier post.

Apologies about the earlier post, i didnt realise, could i delete that post? I apologise again, SynGc (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SynGc
1 Replies

3. AIX

Move LV to a different PV (same VG)

Hi guys, I need some assistance moving a LV. :D I have a VG with two PV; on the second PV there is only one LV so I want to move it to the first PV (hdisk1) in order to get rid of the second one (hdisk2) Something like (pseudocode): move MyLV from hdisk2 to hdisk1 How can I achieve that? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: verdepollo
4 Replies

4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Delete or move post to applescript area

i posted an applescript question in the wrong area, trying frantically to delete or move before I get in trouble for posting question in wrong area. it is the one about opening webpages and searching text with applescript, thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ilovedoritos
1 Replies
RGB(3alleg4)                                                      Allegro manual                                                      RGB(3alleg4)

NAME
RGB - Single palette entry. Allegro game programming library. SYNOPSIS
#include <allegro.h> typedef struct RGB DESCRIPTION
unsigned char r, g, b; Palette entry. It contains an additional field for the purpose of padding but you should not usually care about it. Read chapter "Palette routines" for a description on how to obtain/use this structure. SEE ALSO
PALETTE(3alleg4), ex12bit(3alleg4), ex3d(3alleg4), excolmap(3alleg4), exconfig(3alleg4), expal(3alleg4), exrgbhsv(3alleg4), exscroll(3alleg4), exshade(3alleg4), extrans(3alleg4), extruec(3alleg4) Allegro version 4.4.2 RGB(3alleg4)