Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: vb 3.0 Upgrade Discussion
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators vb 3.0 Upgrade Discussion Post 60856 by moxxx68 on Monday 24th of January 2005 02:24:56 AM
Old 01-24-2005
love the new forum!
this looks very cozy....
my smiley faces don't work on the post itself.. other wise i commend the unix team for a job well done.. i will put in a good word for the forum where I can!
moxxx68

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Kill script discussion

Does anybody got an idea to write a script to kill a long list of processes automatic? I got try this: ps -ef | grep 'my_name' After that, I used the "kill -9 PID". It seems like quite inefficient if I got a long list of processes need to terminate or kill it :( Thanks a lot for any... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: patrick87
2 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Discussion culture

I want to start a small thread about discussion culture. From the past experience in different fora, I have little hope that any will come out of it. But I'll try it anyway, hoping to contributing to an improvement on the topic. I do not want to discuss a specific technical question, but only... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: stomp
5 Replies
ALCC(1) 							  aMule utilities							   ALCC(1)

NAME
alcc - text based eD2k links calculator for aMule SYNOPSIS
alcc [-p] [-v] <inputfiles_list> alcc [-h] DESCRIPTION
Compute the eD2k links of all the input files given in the <inputfiles_list> (There can be one or more files). [ -p, --parthashes ] Compute and add part hashes to the computed eD2k links. [ -h, --help ] Prints a short usage description. [ -v, --verbose ] Be verbose - show also calculation steps. REPORTING BUGS
Please report bugs either on our forum (http://forum.amule.org/), or in our bugtracker (http://bugs.amule.org/). Please do not report bugs in e-mail, neither to our mailing list nor directly to any team member. COPYRIGHT
aMule and all of its related utilities are distributed under the GNU General Public License. SEE ALSO
alc(1), amuled(1), amulecmd(1), amuleweb(1), cas(1), ed2k(1), wxcas(1), xas(1) AUTHOR
This manpage was written by Vollstrecker <amule@vollstreckernet.de> aMule eD2k links calculator November 2011 ALCC(1)