Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Error updating profile
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Error updating profile Post 60423 by Neo on Monday 17th of January 2005 01:31:55 AM
Old 01-17-2005
OK, I have removed all banned domains from the email restrictions (for now).

Neo

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Updating Profile from script

I am trying to figure a way to update an environmental variable in my .profile from script. I have a variable name CON_DIR in my .profile. I want to be able to update this variable directly via another unix script. Any ideas? Thanks. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: artfuldodger
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Problem in updating .profile file in HP-UX B.11.00 machine

Hello All, I am using a HP-UX machine and I want to update the .profile file so that after login to my userID that will be applicable to my ID also. What I am trying to do is : In .profile file I am trying to write in /home/userID folder: export PATH=$PATH:$HOME:. so that whenever I will... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: abhishek0071
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk updating one file with another, comparing, updating

Hello, I read and search through this wonderful forum and tried different approaches but it seems I lack some knowledge and neurones ^^ Here is what I'm trying to achieve : file1: test filea 3495; test fileb 4578; test filec 7689; test filey 9978; test filez 12300; file2: test filea... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: mecano
11 Replies

4. Solaris

Error updating Firmware in X4500

I have X4500 machine with solaris 10 OS and software version 5.10. The firmware version is 1.1.1 and I am planning to upgrade the firmware. C H A P T E R 1 - Flash Upgrading Your Server to Software Release 1.2 I referred to the above link to do so. But, I do not understand what is the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: bharu_sri
6 Replies

5. Ubuntu

ubuntu error message when updating

whenever I chck for an update I get the following error message: W:Failed to fetch http://ppa.launchpad.net/cheleb/blender-svn/ubuntu/dists/precise/main/source/Sources 404 Not Found , W:Failed to fetch http://ppa.launchpad.net/cheleb/blender-svn/ubuntu/dists/precise/main/binary-amd64/Packages ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: programAngel
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

[Solved] Error while updating the crontab

When I update the crontab, I get error message. Any idea? 0 0-23 * * * /usr/local/scripts/monitor.sh > /dev/null ( BEFORE) */5 * * * * /usr/local/scripts/monitor.sh > /dev/null (Now) it doesn't allow me to save the work. Error message... crontab: */5 * * * *... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: samnyc
3 Replies

7. HP-UX

/etc/profile error

Hi Please can you help me in solving the following error as I am logging in with any user, on my HP-UX system. The error is /etc/profile: Syntax error: `then' is not matched. I have looked into /etc/profileline 125, but I dont see anything wrong. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: fretagi
7 Replies
asadmin-start-appserv(1AS)					   User Commands					asadmin-start-appserv(1AS)

NAME
asadmin-start-appserv, start-appserv - starts thedomains in the specified or default domains directory SYNOPSIS
start-appserv [--domaindir install_dir/domains] [--terse=false] [--echo=false] DESCRIPTION
This command has been deprecated. Please use start-domain to start the domains in the specified or default domains directory. start-appserv starts the domains in the specified or default domains direcotry. If the domains directory is not specified, the domains in the default domains directory are started. The default domains directory is install_dir/domains. This command can only be run locally. OPTIONS
--domaindir directory where the domains are started. If specified, path must be accessible in the filesystem. If not specified, the domains are started in the default install_dir/domains directory. --terse indicates that any output data must be very concise, typically avoiding human-friendly sentences and favoring well- formatted data for consumption by a script. Default is false. --echo setting to true will echo the command line statement on the standard output. Default is false. EXIT STATUS
0 command executed successfully 1 error in executing the command asadmin-create-domain(1AS), asadmin-start-domain(1AS), asadmin-stop-domain(1AS), asadmin-delete-domain(1AS), asadmin-list-domains(1AS) J2EE 1.4 SDK March 2004 asadmin-start-appserv(1AS)