Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: vb 3.0 Upgrade Discussion
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators vb 3.0 Upgrade Discussion Post 60267 by woofie on Thursday 13th of January 2005 04:42:08 PM
Old 01-13-2005
Quote:
If you're buying, i'll have a 21" TFT!
I'll pass, I'm thinking of ways I can setup a projector in my computer room (spare room) at home Smilie

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Kill script discussion

Does anybody got an idea to write a script to kill a long list of processes automatic? I got try this: ps -ef | grep 'my_name' After that, I used the "kill -9 PID". It seems like quite inefficient if I got a long list of processes need to terminate or kill it :( Thanks a lot for any... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: patrick87
2 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Discussion culture

I want to start a small thread about discussion culture. From the past experience in different fora, I have little hope that any will come out of it. But I'll try it anyway, hoping to contributing to an improvement on the topic. I do not want to discuss a specific technical question, but only... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: stomp
5 Replies
Moose::Meta::Attribute::Native::Trait::Bool(3pm)	User Contributed Perl Documentation	  Moose::Meta::Attribute::Native::Trait::Bool(3pm)

NAME
Moose::Meta::Attribute::Native::Trait::Bool - Helper trait for Bool attributes VERSION
version 2.0603 SYNOPSIS
package Room; use Moose; has 'is_lit' => ( traits => ['Bool'], is => 'rw', isa => 'Bool', default => 0, handles => { illuminate => 'set', darken => 'unset', flip_switch => 'toggle', is_dark => 'not', }, ); my $room = Room->new(); $room->illuminate; # same as $room->is_lit(1); $room->darken; # same as $room->is_lit(0); $room->flip_switch; # same as $room->is_lit(not $room->is_lit); return $room->is_dark; # same as !$room->is_lit DESCRIPTION
This trait provides native delegation methods for boolean values. A boolean is a scalar which can be 1, 0, "", or "undef". DEFAULT TYPE
If you don't provide an "isa" value for your attribute, it will default to "Bool". PROVIDED METHODS
None of these methods accept arguments. o set Sets the value to 1 and returns 1. o unset Set the value to 0 and returns 0. o toggle Toggles the value. If it's true, set to false, and vice versa. Returns the new value. o not Equivalent of 'not $value'. BUGS
See "BUGS" in Moose for details on reporting bugs. AUTHOR
Moose is maintained by the Moose Cabal, along with the help of many contributors. See "CABAL" in Moose and "CONTRIBUTORS" in Moose for details. COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This software is copyright (c) 2012 by Infinity Interactive, Inc.. This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-06-28 Moose::Meta::Attribute::Native::Trait::Bool(3pm)