Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Win 200
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions Win 200 Post 59854 by franruiz on Sunday 2nd of January 2005 11:03:16 PM
Old 01-03-2005
Question Win 200

I have my little one of 7 years old running win 2000 the Spanish version and we need to reinstall the OS. One major problem, we have lost the case in which the os came in. Wich means we do not have the key code to reinstall. It took me a long time just to find the os in Spanish. I have been trying to get a code for the past 8 months. Will some one be so kind to share a Spanish version code? This is an all educational purpose machine.

Thank you in advance.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

win 200 server + Redhat 9 + FreeBSD 5.1 ?

hi all : i am new to unix and linux world , my experience is near zero, so i am seeking your help to maintain a learning environment to try to catch up with linux and unix in the same time , furthermore win 2000 server is a must for my current job , so what do u think , can this triple boot... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: behmoth
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

AWK greater than 200

I need to grep out usernames with UID's greater than 200 out of the /etc/passwd file for a server migration. It is the third field however I am not sure to to accomplish this. I tried to search the forums but did not seem to find an answer (might have over looked it). Any help would be... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: insania
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

differentiating PIDs under 200

Hey, So I'm new to shell scripting, and I'm trying to write one for my lab that will keep down the work load by deleting processes that are left over from previous sessions. Basically I want it to do three things. 1) Check the processes running 2) See if that person is logged on. 3) if... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: prgoodwin
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

is this enough for a webserver of 200 clients

Hi all, This is my server configuration. Hard Disk - 500 GB RAM - 3GB Processor - intel core 2 quad ( 4 numbers). each one of four cores. We have an application hosted thorough tomcat and accessed via apache through mod_jk connector. There would be around 200 clients... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: anishkumarv
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Concatenate more than 200 files

Hi, I have a bunch of files (around 500) with the .log extension and each having a different name. Is there an easy way to concatenate them all into a single file? I've tried: cat *.log > complete.log and it seems that files are overlapping each other...thus the new file is not complete.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: amarn
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Useradd on 200 servers from one server.

I have a list of around 250 machines(IPs). I have few lines of task on each machine like adding users. I don't want to logon to each machine and then change. Can anybody help me getting logic to do it from one machine through SSH, where I can hardcode the password as well as other tasks. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: nixhead
6 Replies
PS(1)								     wordtrans								     PS(1)

NOMBRE
wordtrans - Multi Language Word Translator SYNOPSIS
wordtrans [-v] [--help] [--dicts] [--desc] [-d alias] [+w] [-w] [+c] [-c] [+i] [-i] [+g] [-g] [--info-server] [--info-dict] [--html] [--html-base page] [--html-link-options options] [--conf dir] [--show-charsets] [--charset codec] [--utf8] [--debug] [-l w_lang1 w_lang2] word COMMAND-LINE OPTIONS -v Display the version number. --help Shows a helping message. --debug Shows debugging messages. --dicts Displays all available dictionaries. The info will be quite similar to this: Available dictionaries: ALIAS w c i g FILE d2e + - - - /usr/share/wordtrans/de-es.dict de-en + + + - /usr/share/trans/de-en i2e + - - - /usr/share/i2e/i2e.dict babylon = = = = /usr/share/wordtrans/Engtospa.dic (babylon) hebreo = = = = /mnt/usr/usr/share/wordtrans/Engtoheb.dic (babylon) dict = = = = * (dict) wordnet = = = = wn (dict) The alias will be used to select a dictionary with option -d. File shows the main dictionary. There are four columns showing the default options, in other words, if below w is the + symbol this means that option +w is the default option. If instead there were a - then the default option would be -w. Idem with +c/-c, +i/-i and +g/-g. -d alias Selects the dictionary to use. alias must be one of the shown with option --dicts. It's very important that this option will be the first, because when loading a dictionary its default options will be loaded too. If this option is not used wordtrans will automatically select the default dictionary (the one which is in ~/.wordtrans/preferencias). If the default dictionary couldn't be selected then the first dictionary found will be used. If there's none, wordtrans will exit with an error message. +w Only full words will be searched. If you look for "casa" only the terms which contain the full word casa will be shown but not the ones which contain casarse or escasamente. -w This is the opposite option of +w. +c Case sensitive. -c Not case sensitive. +i Display second language first. -i The opposite of previous option. +g Ignore accented vowels. -g Doesn't ignore accented vowels. --charset codec This specifies the charset that will be used for displaying the messages. By default, it will use an appropriate charset for your locale. You can see all avaiable charsets by using the option --show-charsets. --utf8 The same as --charset UTF-8. --show-charsets Shows all available charsets (which depends on the Qt version you're using). -l word_language1 word_language2 Append a new entry in the selected dictionary composed of the words indicated and exits. If any word has blanks then the word should be between quotation marks. You must introduce the word in the proper order. If the dictionary is English-Spanish then the first word should be the English one followed by the Spanish one. The new translations will be saved in the personal dictionary. word Word or regular expression to look for in the selected dictionary. If the expression contains blanks then it should be between quotation marks. A list will appear with the terms found. New options have been added to be used mainly by the web interface: --desc Shows the description of the selected dictionary (in html). --info-server Shows info of the dict server (only if the selected dictionary is of this kind). Generally it will give you info of the dictionaries available in that server. --info-dict Ask info to the dict server over the selected dictionary. --html Returns a text in HTML format instead of plain text. --html-base page Sets the base page of the web interface. --html-link-options Sets additional options for generated links. --conf dir Directory with the configuration files. This is used in the web interface to read the configuration files from the directory /etc/wordtrans, so wordtrans can be executed as the user nobody. EXAMPLES
wordtrans -d i2e +w -c +i casa The word casa will be searched in the dictionary i2e (English- Spanish), with no case sensitive option, displaying in first place the Spanish words. This is the output: From i2e: lejos de casa --> afield casa vendida por pisos --> condominium casa de huespedes --> guesthouse hacia casa --> homeward casa --> house casa --> household ama de casa --> housekeeper gobierno de la casa --> housekeeping ama de casa --> housewife casa del guarda --> lodge retrete fuera de la casa --> outhouse casa de empenos --> pawnshop wordtrans -d i2e -w +i tecla This will search for the terms which contain the string tecla in the English-Spanish dictionary: From i2e: tecla bloqueo de mayusculas --> caps lock key pulsar (la tecla del raton para marcar) --> click (to -) teclado desmontable --> detachable keyboard tecla de flecha hacia abajo --> down arrow key tecla de funcion --> function key tecla de inicio --> home key disposicion del teclado --> keyboard layout teclado numerico --> keypad teclado numerico --> numeric keyboard tecla bloqueo de desplazamiento de pantalla --> scroll lock key tecla de mayusculas --> shift key tecla de funcion programable --> soft key tecla programable --> soft key tecla de flecha arriba --> up arrow key teclado --> keyboard wordtrans +w -i car This will search in the default dictionary (in this case i2e) the word car, displaying first the English words: From i2e: car --> automovil car --> coche car window --> ventanilla wordtrans -d de-en hello Look for hello in the German-English dictionary: From de-en: hello --> Hallo!, Guten Tag! to say hello (to someone) --> (jemandem) guten Tag sagen wordtrans --debug -d i2e -l fox zorro Tries to append to the English-Spanish dictionary the entry "fox : zorro" (but in this case it fails): Debug: fox - zorro are already in the dictionary Error: can not add new entry to dictionary AUTHOR
Multi Language Word Translator Copyright (C) 2000-2002 Ricardo Villalba <rvm@escomposlinux.org>, under the GPL license. You can download new releases of wordtrans from http://wordtrans.sourceforge.net/ wordtrans February 7, 2001 PS(1)