Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Linux To Sco
Operating Systems SCO Linux To Sco Post 58952 by fmanh on Monday 6th of December 2004 06:53:43 AM
Old 12-06-2004
SOlved..

After som investigation the above issue has been solved (when I finally actually could lay my hands on an SCO unix box).

Case closed.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Reading SCO floppy on Linux

Is there any way I can read a floppy written on SCO Unix 3 on a Redhat Linux 6.0 machine?? If so, how? Thanks in advance, Leo :confused: (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Leo Gessford Jr
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

SCO to Linux transfer

One of my clients has a SCO OpenServer Host 5.0.5 server they want to upgrade to Linux. My main question is, since this is host we are talking about (no network support), how should I transfer about a gig of data? I've heard that Linux doesnt support the SCO FS, and since I know very little about... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: cerberusofhnsg
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

SCO UNIX to Linux migration

hi all i m working in a company ...and i have to migrate a C application running on SCO-UNIX to Red hat linux. can anybody tell me what is the difference between C commands and shell scripting on SCO-UNIX and LINUX. best regards harsh (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vickey
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Mount Linux share onto Sco 5.0.6

I've got a Sco 5.0.6 box and an Ubuntu box on my network. i want to backup certain directories onto a share on the Ubuntu box. how do i mount a linux share onto the Sco box? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sall
1 Replies

5. SCO

SCO 5.0.6 application compatibility w/ Linux?

Hello Valued Members, I was wondering if there are any Linux, BSD, versions that can run SCO 5.0.6 applications without much modification? I was looking into purchasing a copy of Caldera Openlinux, the last version, but wanted to ask if there are any other options of a newer variant. I am also... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: stay0ut
8 Replies
Hash::Case::Lower(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				    Hash::Case::Lower(3pm)

NAME
Hash::Case::Lower - hash with enforced lower cased keys INHERITANCE
Hash::Case::Lower is a Hash::Case is a Tie::StdHash SYNOPSIS
use Hash::Case::Lower; tie my(%lchash), 'Hash::Case::Lower'; $lchash{StraNGeKeY} = 3; print keys %lchash; # strangekey DESCRIPTION
Hash::Case::Lower extends Hash::Case, which lets you play various trics with hash keys. In this implementation, the fake hash is case insensitive and the keys stored in lower-case. METHODS
Constructors $obj->addHashData(HASH) See "Constructors" in Hash::Case $obj->addPairs(PAIRS) See "Constructors" in Hash::Case $obj->setHash(HASH) See "Constructors" in Hash::Case tie(HASH, 'Hash::Case::Lower', [VALUES,] OPTIONS) Define HASH to have only lower cased keys. The hash is initialized with the VALUES, specified as ref-array (with key value pairs) or ref-hash. Currently, there are no OPTIONS defined. SEE ALSO
This module is part of Hash-Case distribution version 1.02, built on March 09, 2012. Website: http://perl.overmeer.net/hash-case/ LICENSE
Copyrights 2002-2003,2007-2012 by Mark Overmeer. For other contributors see ChangeLog. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. See http://www.perl.com/perl/misc/Artistic.html perl v5.14.2 2012-03-09 Hash::Case::Lower(3pm)