Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators minor issue on question that i had posted !! Post 57343 by moxxx68 on Saturday 23rd of October 2004 04:51:03 PM
Old 10-23-2004
Computer thanx for the reply

Smilie will do ...
thanx for replying i guess i needed to hear that..
thanx moxx68
Smilie Smilie

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Posted a Question Yesterday

Was wondering if it was too stupid and got deleted? Because it's gone now from the board. I was asking about For Loops ----? #!/usr/bin/bash bank=`cat /export/home/usr/banklist.txt` cdir=`cat /export/home/usr/mountlist.txt` for d in $cdir do ls -l /apps/data/custdata/$d/$i/incoming/... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: xgringo
15 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

jus a minor issue. please assist if possible.

for an assignment i'm working on i have 2 minor issues with my code for the lines to be displayed after entering a line of code i.e:- $ ls- l foo1.c foo1.c not found $ recycle -rw-r--r-- 1 usr user 31 foo1.c -rw-r--r-- 1 usr user 31 foo2.c this is my working code . ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jerryboy78
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Help with Major and minor number

Hi Does anyone know what the major and minor numbers are in Solaris? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisdom
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to filter out major and minor?

Hi, I have line like this : proj_name/module/trunk/module_1_0 where the first "1" refers to major version and second "0" refers to minor version. any AWK or command like that so that I can filter out the major and minor ? like major= command | input line minor= command |... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: bhaskar_m
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Minor Calculation Error

Hello everyone!! I got a slight problem doing some calculation from the text file. I able to get the specific data by cutting it using grep and cut. The amount can be calculated but the problem I faced now is even the field which I didnt cut is been calculated too. This is what I meant. The... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: aLHaNz
2 Replies

6. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Minor changes to script

isNumeric() { numericExpression='^+$' if ! ] then echo 1; else echo 0; fi } getColumnData() { echo `echo $1|cut -d "," -f1,2 --output-delimiter " "` } containsSegment() { if ] || ] || ] ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramyags
2 Replies

7. Solaris

This must be the dumbest question ever posted -T5140 power button

I have a T5140 and cannot find the power switch -is there an on/off button? Good grief ! Thank you in advance. joe (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: joboy
3 Replies
CONFIG.GUESS(1) 						   User Commands						   CONFIG.GUESS(1)

NAME
config.guess - guess the build system triplet SYNOPSIS
config.guess [OPTION] DESCRIPTION
The GNU build system distinguishes three types of machines, the `build' machine on which the compilers are run, the `host' machine on which the package being built will run, and, exclusively when you build a compiler, assembler etc., the `target' machine, for which the compiler being built will produce code. This script will guess the type of the `build' machine. Output the configuration name of the system `config.guess' is run on. Operation modes: -h, --help print this help, then exit -t, --time-stamp print date of last modification, then exit -v, --version print version number, then exit ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES
config.guess might need to compile and run C code, hence it needs a compiler for the `build' machine: use the environment variable `CC_FOR_BUILD' to specify the compiler for the build machine. If `CC_FOR_BUILD' is not specified, `CC' will be used. Be sure to specify `CC_FOR_BUILD' is `CC' is a cross-compiler to the `host' machine. CC_FOR_BUILD a native C compiler, defaults to `cc' CC a native C compiler, the previous variable is preferred REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs and patches to <config-patches@gnu.org>. Originally written by Per Bothner. Copyright 1992-2016 Free Software Foundation, Inc. This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICU- LAR PURPOSE. SEE ALSO
autoconf(1), automake(1), autoreconf(1), autoupdate(1), autoheader(1), autoscan(1), config.guess(1), config.sub(1), ifnames(1), libtool(1). GNU Autoconf 2.69 August 2017 CONFIG.GUESS(1)