Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators minor issue on question that i had posted !! Post 57342 by google on Saturday 23rd of October 2004 04:44:10 PM
Old 10-23-2004
Quote:
maybe you could tell me what you think my best option would be to go back to being a newbie or try and work my way in with the more experienced users
Moxx - Keep working to build your knowledge, don't ever give up. Be patient, post your questions, and respond to those that interest you. The worst thing you could do is not post for fear of what others say.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Posted a Question Yesterday

Was wondering if it was too stupid and got deleted? Because it's gone now from the board. I was asking about For Loops ----? #!/usr/bin/bash bank=`cat /export/home/usr/banklist.txt` cdir=`cat /export/home/usr/mountlist.txt` for d in $cdir do ls -l /apps/data/custdata/$d/$i/incoming/... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: xgringo
15 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

jus a minor issue. please assist if possible.

for an assignment i'm working on i have 2 minor issues with my code for the lines to be displayed after entering a line of code i.e:- $ ls- l foo1.c foo1.c not found $ recycle -rw-r--r-- 1 usr user 31 foo1.c -rw-r--r-- 1 usr user 31 foo2.c this is my working code . ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jerryboy78
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Help with Major and minor number

Hi Does anyone know what the major and minor numbers are in Solaris? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisdom
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to filter out major and minor?

Hi, I have line like this : proj_name/module/trunk/module_1_0 where the first "1" refers to major version and second "0" refers to minor version. any AWK or command like that so that I can filter out the major and minor ? like major= command | input line minor= command |... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: bhaskar_m
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Minor Calculation Error

Hello everyone!! I got a slight problem doing some calculation from the text file. I able to get the specific data by cutting it using grep and cut. The amount can be calculated but the problem I faced now is even the field which I didnt cut is been calculated too. This is what I meant. The... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: aLHaNz
2 Replies

6. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Minor changes to script

isNumeric() { numericExpression='^+$' if ! ] then echo 1; else echo 0; fi } getColumnData() { echo `echo $1|cut -d "," -f1,2 --output-delimiter " "` } containsSegment() { if ] || ] || ] ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramyags
2 Replies

7. Solaris

This must be the dumbest question ever posted -T5140 power button

I have a T5140 and cannot find the power switch -is there an on/off button? Good grief ! Thank you in advance. joe (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: joboy
3 Replies
PPI::Token::QuoteLike(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				  PPI::Token::QuoteLike(3)

NAME
PPI::Token::QuoteLike - Quote-like operator abstract base class INHERITANCE
PPI::Token::QuoteLike isa PPI::Token isa PPI::Element DESCRIPTION
The "PPI::Token::QuoteLike" class is never instantiated, and simply provides a common abstract base class for the five quote-like operator classes. In PPI, a "quote-like" is the set of quote-like things that exclude the string quotes and regular expressions. The subclasses of "PPI::Token::QuoteLike" are: qw{} - PPI::Token::QuoteLike::Words `` - PPI::Token::QuoteLike::Backtick qx{} - PPI::Token::QuoteLike::Command qr// - PPI::Token::QuoteLike::Regexp <FOO> - PPI::Token::QuoteLike::Readline The names are hopefully obvious enough not to have to explain what each class is. See their pages for more details. You may note that the backtick and command quote-like are treated separately, even though they do the same thing. This is intentional, as the inherit from and are processed by two different parts of the PPI's quote engine. SUPPORT
See the support section in the main module. AUTHOR
Adam Kennedy <adamk@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2001 - 2011 Adam Kennedy. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. The full text of the license can be found in the LICENSE file included with this module. perl v5.16.2 2011-02-25 PPI::Token::QuoteLike(3)