Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: to any moderator ..
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? to any moderator .. Post 56977 by google on Friday 15th of October 2004 08:30:20 AM
Old 10-15-2004
Your avatar is not in the correct dimensions nor is it within the size limits. Its way out of the range of specs given at 200 x 150 pixels. Text taken from the Custom Avatar option in the User CP section.
Quote:
Use custom avatar
Note: the maximum size of your custom image is 64 by 64 pixels or 32000 bytes (whichever is smaller).

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Professional moderator

Hi there! I liked your forum so much! I'm a professional moderator and I would like to moderate your forum or any part of it. If you are interested in this idea, please apply to me on my e-mail. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: SoulFly
5 Replies
SAMIZDAT-ROLE(1)					      General Commands Manual						  SAMIZDAT-ROLE(1)

NAME
samizdat-role - Samizdat role management SYNOPSIS
samizdat-role [ OPTIONS ] --list samizdat-role [ OPTIONS ] --grant MEMBER samizdat-role [ OPTIONS ] --revoke MEMBER DESCRIPTION
samizdat-role Allows to view, grant, and revoke member access to priviledged roles on a Samizdat site. OPTIONS
--site SITE Name of the Samizdat site (overrides SAMIZDAT_SITE environment variable). --role ROLE Name of a role, default is moderator. --grant MEMBER Grant ROLE priviledges to MEMBER. MEMBER may be specified as resource id or login name. NB: To grant or revoke priviledges using this command, you must use database superuser priviledges (in PostgreSQL, this is 'postgres'). --revoke MEMBER Revoke ROLE priviledges from MEMBER. MEMBER may be specified as resource id or login name. NB: To grant or revoke priviledges using this command, you must use database superuser priviledges (in PostgreSQL, this is 'postgres'). EXAMPLE
su postgres -c 'samizdat-role --site s1 --grant joe --role moderator --list' Grant moderator priviledges to the member 'joe' of site 's1' and list all moderators. AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Dmitry Borodaenko <angdraug@debian.org>. Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this doc- ument under the terms of the GNU GPL version 3 or later. SAMIZDAT-ROLE(1)