Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: to any moderator ..
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? to any moderator .. Post 56977 by google on Friday 15th of October 2004 08:30:20 AM
Old 10-15-2004
Your avatar is not in the correct dimensions nor is it within the size limits. Its way out of the range of specs given at 200 x 150 pixels. Text taken from the Custom Avatar option in the User CP section.
Quote:
Use custom avatar
Note: the maximum size of your custom image is 64 by 64 pixels or 32000 bytes (whichever is smaller).

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Professional moderator

Hi there! I liked your forum so much! I'm a professional moderator and I would like to moderate your forum or any part of it. If you are interested in this idea, please apply to me on my e-mail. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: SoulFly
5 Replies
MODERATORS(5)							File Formats Manual						     MODERATORS(5)

NAME
moderators - mail addresses for moderated Usenet newsgroups DESCRIPTION
The GetModeratorAddress(3) routine reads the file /etc/news/moderators to determine how to reach the moderator of a newsgroup. This is used by inews(1) when an unapproved local posting is made to a moderated newsgroup. The file is read until a match is found. Blank lines and lines starting with a number sign (``#'') are ignored. All other lines should consist of two fields separated by a colon. The first field is a wildmat(3)-style pattern. If it matches the name of the newsgroup, then the second field is taken to be a format string for sprintf(3). This string should have at most one %s parameter, which will be given the name of the newsgroup with periods transliterated to dashes. Here is a sample file: foo.important:announce-request@foo.com foo.*:%s@mailer.foo.com gnu.*:%s@prep.ai.mit.edu *:%s@uunet.uu.net Using the above file, postings to the moderated newsgroup in the left column will be sent to the address shown in the right column: foo.important announce-request@foo.com foo.x.announce foo-x-announce@mailer.foo.com gnu.emacs.sources gnu-emacs-sources@prep.ai.mit.edu comp.sources.unix comp-sources-unix@uunet.uu.net HISTORY
Written by Rich $alz <rsalz@uunet.uu.net> for InterNetNews. This is revision 1.15, dated 1996/09/06. SEE ALSO
inews(1), inn.conf(5), libinn(3), wildmat(3). MODERATORS(5)