Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Question to Forum Administrators ? Post 56930 by zazzybob on Thursday 14th of October 2004 04:46:05 PM
Old 10-14-2004
There is a forum for contacting the moderators and administrators.

Cheers
ZB

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix Administrators Schooling

Hi, I was wondering how everyone has gotten good their training in unix. Did anyone specialize in college/university or take a course at a computer institute. At my college you can't really sepcialize in unix, there is only 2 courses. The first unix course is all about shell programming and... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Astudent
1 Replies

2. News, Links, Events and Announcements

System Administrators Tasks

Numbers of users unsure what is a System Administrators work, tasks and his routine. Here is a good link on a System Administrators Work Schedule also summary of tasks or work queue that the person handle (a full checklists). Also there is some details on every tasks. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: killerserv
0 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Question to Forum Administrators

How can i track all my previous, current posts at one single place. How to do that ? Thanks in Advance !!!! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dreams5617
1 Replies

4. AIX

Create Administrators

I think I've done all that is necessary to configure an account to administer a non-administrative group, but it doesn't work. One thing is strang is that when I log in as root, the group attributes in SMIT are like this: Group NAME Group ID ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: laurin1
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Question - Does anyone know a good forum for selling Unix H/ware?

Hi ... apologies for posting in this section ... I figured this would be the best place to pose this question - does anyone know a good forum for selling Unix related hardware - I have a handful of HP C3750's that I would like to sell. I am located in Toronto. Thx. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: krs1
2 Replies

6. Linux

Linux Systems Administrators

Please please tell me why/how you do it!!! I couldn't! Does anyone in here do it? If so... wwwwhhhhyyyyy? :) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: TonyChapman
2 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

Why older administrators prefer sendmail ?

I work in small size company and for mail server my chief :D says MS exchange is little baby. I saw MS can make a good product but big is question why older administrators like to use sendmail which doesn't have calendar. Is sendmail alfa and omega in mail servers ? (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris_user
11 Replies

8. Solaris

Hello All ! I'am new on this forum with question

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum. I used Sun Solaris in the past, but not since 2011. I tested the version 11.3 of Oracle and I see more improvement. I want to know if it's possible to wear gnome shell (gnome3.20) on solaris. Is there someone who has tried? I would love to do a project for... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bingoOSlaris
2 Replies
cuebreakpoints(1)					      General Commands Manual						 cuebreakpoints(1)

NAME
cuebreakpoints - report track breakpoints from a CUE or TOC file SYNOPSIS
cuebreakpoints [ { -i format | --input-format=format } { --append-gaps | --prepend-gaps | --split-gaps } ] [ file ... ] cuebreakpoints --help DESCRIPTION
cuebreakpoints reports the track breakpoints found in CUE and TOC files, which are typically created by compact disc ripping software. The breakpoints are in a format usable by shnsplit (part of the shntool package). Three approaches to track pregaps are availabe: append (to previous track), prepend (to succeeding track), and split (from both preceding and succeeding tracks). The split approach can result in up to twice as many breakpoints being reported as there are tracks on the disc. The first track's pregap cannot be appended to the previous track, so it is prefixed to the track in both append and prepend modes. If you want the track without it, use the --split-gaps option. If no filenames are specified, cuebreakpoints reads from standard input, and an input format option must be specified. If one or more filenames is provided, but the input format option is not specified, the input format will be guessed based on each file's suffix (e.g., .cue or .toc). This heuristic is case-insensitive. OPTIONS
-h, --help displays a usage message and exits. -i format, --input-format=format sets the expected format of the input file(s) to format, which must be either cue or toc. --append-gaps appends pregaps to the end of the previous track. This is the default. --prepend-gaps prefixes pregaps to the beginning of each subsequent track. --split-gaps separates pregaps from both the preceding and succeeding tracks. If more than one of --append-gaps, --prepend-gaps, and --split-gaps are specified, all except the last encountered are ignored. EXIT STATUS
cuebreakpoints exits with status zero if it successfully generates a report for each input file, and nonzero if there were problems. AUTHOR
Cuetools was written by Svend Sorensen. Branden Robinson contributed fixes and enhancements to the utilities and documentation. SEE ALSO
cueconvert(1), cueprint(1) cuebreakpoints(1)