Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Moderators area?
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Moderators area? Post 56405 by Neo on Friday 1st of October 2004 05:55:19 PM
Old 10-01-2004
Driver,

Try it now. Let me know if it works or not.

Neo

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

admins and moderators..

hi admins and moderators, thread :https://www.unix.com/showthread.php?t=20620 my first thread in the forum.. i thought of some other answer. i like to tell you to delete that thread.. or tell anyother answer.. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sekar sundaram
1 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

about moderators..

sorry to ask this question(if u find difficulty): what you (unix.com moderators) will did and doing now? ie how u r selected as a "moderator" for unix.com and is unix.com is what ur full time job or it is ur part time job like that.. and is this forum is what the most popular... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sekar sundaram
5 Replies
Graphics::Primitive::Driver::TextLayout(3pm)		User Contributed Perl Documentation	      Graphics::Primitive::Driver::TextLayout(3pm)

NAME
Graphics::Primitive::Driver::TextLayout - TextLayout role DESCRIPTION
Graphics::Primitive::Driver::TextLayout is a role for Driver text layout engines. SYNOPSIS
package MyLayout; use Moose; with 'Graphics::Primitive::Driver::TextLayout'; ... METHODS
component Set/Get the component from which to draw layout information. height Set/Get this layout's height slice Implemented by role consumer. Given an offset and an optional size, returns a TextBox containing lines from this layout that come as close to $size without exceeding it. This method is provided to allow incremental rendering of text. For example, if you have a series of containers 80 units high, you might write code like this: for(my $i = 0; $i < 3; $i++) { $textbox = $layout->slice($i * 80, 80); # render the text } width Set/Get this layout's width. Defaults to the width of the component supplied. AUTHOR
Cory Watson, "<gphat@cpan.org>" COPYRIGHT &; LICENSE Copyright 2008-2010 by Cory G Watson. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.12.3 2010-08-21 Graphics::Primitive::Driver::TextLayout(3pm)