Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: to the unix forum team ...
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? to the unix forum team ... Post 56104 by norsk hedensk on Tuesday 28th of September 2004 08:10:22 AM
Old 09-28-2004
i feel the same way you do. Smilie

this is a great place and i am glad to be a part of it.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

New! (In Unix & In the Forum)

Hi my name Louas and I´m from Argentina (so you must forgive me English!). I'm studing Unix and I want to know where and how can I conect to practice. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! Louas. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Louas
4 Replies

2. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) for Unix source files

Hi, I am using Microsoft Team Foundation server as Configuration management tool for the .NET projects in our team. I would like to add my Unix source files to TFS. Please let me know how can i use TFS for version control of my Unix source files? Thanks for your help (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rameshmelam
0 Replies

3. Programming

Need best forum site for java (as for unix its unix.com)

Hi All, Can anyone help me for knowing the java best side forums. where i will get a quick responce like here , as i am having lot of question. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aish11
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Access of Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) repository from Unix Server

Hello, Some of our application team uses Microsoft Team Foundation server (TFS) reposity tool for their .NET projects , I would like to access it form Unix/Linux machine. Please let me know how can access the TFS from unix. Thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: posix
0 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

YouTube: Forum Moderation @UNIX.com | The UNIX and Linux Forums

Forum Moderation @UNIX.com | The UNIX and Linux Forums https://youtu.be/WGwgibE4Rq0 Also note: In the video I mentioned removing legacy menu items in the ModCP which are unused. I have already "CSS'ed out" the unused menu items: ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
ALCC(1) 							  aMule utilities							   ALCC(1)

NAME
alcc - text based eD2k links calculator for aMule SYNOPSIS
alcc [-p] [-v] <inputfiles_list> alcc [-h] DESCRIPTION
Compute the eD2k links of all the input files given in the <inputfiles_list> (There can be one or more files). [ -p, --parthashes ] Compute and add part hashes to the computed eD2k links. [ -h, --help ] Prints a short usage description. [ -v, --verbose ] Be verbose - show also calculation steps. REPORTING BUGS
Please report bugs either on our forum (http://forum.amule.org/), or in our bugtracker (http://bugs.amule.org/). Please do not report bugs in e-mail, neither to our mailing list nor directly to any team member. COPYRIGHT
aMule and all of its related utilities are distributed under the GNU General Public License. SEE ALSO
alc(1), amuled(1), amulecmd(1), amuleweb(1), cas(1), ed2k(1), wxcas(1), xas(1) AUTHOR
This manpage was written by Vollstrecker <amule@vollstreckernet.de> aMule eD2k links calculator November 2011 ALCC(1)