Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: To Driver
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators To Driver Post 55616 by Neo on Wednesday 15th of September 2004 03:52:48 PM
Old 09-15-2004
I checked this account and the three different UIDs listed for the poster. The status of his first two are now "awaiting email confirmation" which seems strange since one of the ids has 31 posts.

I also reviewed many of the posts by Computek. Some of them seem a bit sarcastic to me and not in the spirit of the forums; but I don't think I make any account changes and certainly did not change status to "awaiting confirmation".....

Quote:
computek 31 posts status: "awaiting email comfirmation"

Computekw 3 posts status: "awaiting email comfirmation"

Computekwes 2 posts status: "registered"

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Epson Driver

hi i'm new here and my first problem ( and not the last) that i acquired a network laser printer epson epl 6200n and i can't print on it with unix sco5. is there a driver that allow this? thanx (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: zapping
1 Replies

2. Linux

sound driver

i install fedora core 4 but it fail to detect my sound card. my sound card is sigmatel. how can i solve this problem? can i install other sound driver? thx (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: wsc
9 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

GXT130P driver

I am looking for gxt130p driver for aix 4.2.1. Where IŽll can find it? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Mrsstar
1 Replies

4. AIX

Finding FC Driver

Hello all, I am trying to figure out what command I can use in AIX in order to find out the driver level for a Fibre Channel adapter. Generically I am able to use "lscfg" to get the details but I am unable to read the output correctly. Can you help? Many thanks, -- output -- lscfg... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: monotone
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

epson driver

:confused: I want to install epson LQ1150 printer on a unix system ,epson doesnt have a unixdriver provided with it,which comptible driver would support the printer with unix (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: athais
0 Replies

6. Solaris

SUNWglmr -- rasctrl environment monitoring driver for i2c or SCSI device driver ?

I've been researching minimizeing Solaris 8 and found that on the web page http://www.sun.com/bigadmin/content/packagelist/s8u7PkgList/p2.html the package SUNWglmr is listed as "rasctrl environment monitoring driver for i2c, (Root) (32-bit)" while in the document "Solaris 8 minimize-updt1.pdf"... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: roygoodwin
1 Replies

7. AIX

MPIO Driver

On a particular LPAR, I was running AIX 5.3 TL 3. On Monday I did an update of the LPAR to 5.3 TL 9 SP2. The install was smooth, but then I ran into a problem. The MPIO driver does not work with LSI's StoreAge (SVM4). I did some looking, and looks like 5.3 TL3 = IBM.MPIO 5.3.0.30 5.3... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: clking
0 Replies

8. Red Hat

Wireless driver

hi every one,please i need a link to download Broadcom WLAN 802.11 b/g driver for RHEL 5.1. thank you (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Redhat_9ja
0 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

boot option Available partitions 0b00 1048575 sr0 driver:sr 0800 488386584 sda driver:sd

Help, suspect hacked via serial or electric! any ideas on error "Pid:1, comm:swapper Tainted:G W 2.6.35-22 generic #33 -unbutu device = "(null)" or unknown-blocklist(8.1) please append a correct "root"boot option Available partitions 0b00 1048575 sr0 driver:sr 0800 488386584 sda driver:sd. Thanks... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kryclear
3 Replies

10. Hardware

Difference between platform driver,codec driver and Machine driver

In general terms what are the differences platform driver,codec driver and Machine driver? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rupeshkp728
1 Replies
mlmmj-sub(1)						      General Commands Manual						      mlmmj-sub(1)

NAME
mlmmj-sub - subscribe address to a mailinglist run by mlmmj SYNOPSIS
mlmmj-sub -L /path/to/list [-a john@doe.org | -m str] [-c] [-C] [-d | -n] [-f] [-h] [-q] [-r | -R] [-s] [-U] [-V] -a: Email address to subscribe -c: Send welcome mail (unless requesting confirmation) -C: Request mail confirmation (unless switching versions) -d: Subscribe to digest version of the list -f: Force subscription (do not moderate) -h: This help -L: Full path to list directory -m: Moderation string -n: Subscribe to nomail version of the list -q: Be quiet (don't notify owner about the subscription) -r: Behave as if request arrived via email (internal use) -R: Behave as if confirmation arrived via email (internal use) -s: Don't send a mail to the subscriber if already subscribed -U: Don't switch to the user id of the listdir owner -V: Print version DESCRIPTION
This utility is used to subscribe people to the specified mailinglist. It will write the email address in a file with the name of the beginning letter of the email address getting subscribed in the <listdir>/subscribers.d/ directory. The digest version of the list is a list version where people receive postings to the list periodically (e.g. once a day) or when a large number of posts have accumulated. Digest subscribers are in the <listdir>/digesters.d/ directory. The nomail version of the list is a list version where people are subscribed like usual, but they won't receive any postings to the list. This is useful for people who read the mailinglist through a news gateway, but want to be able to post to the list. Nomail subscribers are in the <listdir>/nomailsubs.d/ directory. Unless the -U switch is used it will switch its user id to the user id owning the list directory. This is done to make sure that new files created are having correct permissions. If the given address is already subscribed to the list, but to a different version, the subscription is switched to that version, and con- firmation and moderation are bypassed. If the address is already subscribed to the version requested, a mail is sent to the subscriber, unless the -s switch is used. Subscription may be moderated (if <listdir>/control/submod exists) unless the -f switch is given. When a subscription is permitted by a gatekeeper, welcome messages are sent to the subscriber as usual, regardless of options given now. To ensure subscription is silent from the point of view of the subscriber, use -f, but neither -c nor -C. To inhibit notification of the owner, use -q. Use of -s is recommended to ensure you don't spam already-subscribed addresses by accident. SEE ALSO
mlmmj-unsub(1), setuid(2) AUTHORS
This manual page was written by the following persons: Soren Boll Overgaard <boll@debian.org> (based on html2man output) Mads Martin Jorgensen <mmj@mmj.dk> mlmmj-sub January 2010 mlmmj-sub(1)