Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Computek Help needed
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions Computek Help needed Post 54943 by computek on Saturday 28th of August 2004 09:49:26 AM
Old 08-28-2004
Computek Help needed

does anyone know where I can download misc. freeware and shareware? If you gave me a site that would be very helpful. Thanks!Smilie
computek

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Computek Support Forum

Do Floppy disks require drivers. I forgot, and one of my customers wants to know.:confused: :( :confused: :confused: (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: computek
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help needed

The following program works fine; however, I don't understand the following line of it. cp $1 $1.BAK-$i You can make backup copies of a file using the following program. What is '' -$i '' ? If you have a file named 'text' , this will create '' text1.BAk , text.BAK2, text.BAK3, etc.... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Toxic
9 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help needed

Hello I am a newbie and want to learn unix . Does unix and linux are one and same. I have red hat linux cd but i want to take advice from some one wheather unix and linux are same. If not ,where i'll get a Unix os setup and how i'll install it. If linux would do then how should... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: hunter87
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help needed

HI can any one help me with the appropriate answers for the below: 1.Enter an # before a command and press .what do you see,and how do you think you can take advantage of the behaviour? 2.Is tar -cvfb20foo.tar*.c legitimate or not.will this command work without the - symbol? 3.The command... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: akhil1460
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help needed

Hi, I am beginner writing shell script i am using korn shell. I wrote shell script through which i am passing system date as parameter to build.xml file but i need to write a function when i pass systemdate as parameter the function has to return its respective quarterly date . Can any one... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: connectpramod
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help needed please.

i've been given an assignment to Write a system utility called recycle that satisfies the following requirements as they might be displayed in a UNIX/Linux man page: NAME recycle - stores files in a recycle bin SYNOPSIS recycle ... DESCRIPTION Recycle is a replacement for the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jerryboy78
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help needed ....

Hi... I have a folder /home/data ;where some files are present. aaa_asas.txt bbb_xxx.txt ccc_xsxas.txt ddd_sa2esa.txt ------ Also I have a file which is as follows.(/home/file1) cat /home/file1 aaa you bbb are ccc very ddd good -------- now I want to rename all the files in the folder... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: newbee1
7 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

help needed...

Guys, There is a file where there are 1000s of records. In the file if some condition satisfies in a certain TAB record (TAB would be first 3 digits of a certain record) then move TAB and all the records (or lines) after TAB to new_file, until another TAB record is encountered in the same... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Prat007
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help Needed

please reply for this https://www.unix.com/shell-programming-scripting/111493-cutting-lines.html its really urgent (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jojo123
1 Replies
NETDISCO-MIBS-DOWNLOAD(1)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 NETDISCO-MIBS-DOWNLOAD(1)

NAME
netdisco-mibs-download - Downloader for the Netdisco MIB bundle VERSION
This document refers to version 1.0700 of netdisco-mibs-download DESCRIPTION
Run this program to download the Netdisco MIB files bundle from Sourceforge. If the download is successful, you can run the netdisco-mibs- install program to unpack and install them. If the download fails, you can visit the Netdisco Sourceforge downloads page, details of which are given by this program on failure, and get the bundle yourself. ENVIRONMENT
Setting the environment variable "MIBS_DEBUG" to a true value will display information about failed mirror site downloads. EXIT CODES
0 - Successful download 1 - Failed download, possibly no available mirror 2 - Program must be run as root, and you are not root 3 - Error regarding the download directory AUTHOR
Oliver Gorwits "<oliver@cpan.org>" COPYRIGHT &; LICENSE Copyright (c) The University of Oxford 2007. All Rights Reserved. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of version 2 of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA perl v5.14.2 2012-08-15 NETDISCO-MIBS-DOWNLOAD(1)