Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: ls command source code
Top Forums Programming ls command source code Post 54901 by linuxer_rh on Friday 27th of August 2004 10:03:14 AM
Old 08-27-2004
thanks

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

truss.c code source

I am with the research of the source code of the command root truss.c(but not that on sun solaris because I find it too complex). But I would like also the source code dbx.c. Thank you in advance. Patrick. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sacchi
0 Replies

2. Programming

source code of dbx.c

hello, it is still me in the search of source code of dbx.c this time. Or if there would be somebody who would know how recovered the name of the function carried out by a thread, that would be nice of me the statement. Thank you in advance. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sacchi
0 Replies

3. Linux

source code for linux

Hi , where can i get free source code for LINUX commands , OS , system calls etc. Thanks Naren (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: naren_chella
2 Replies

4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

the source code of unix

tha ithela na moy peite an mporo apo kapoy na vro ton pigaio kvdika toy unix se glossa c .efxaristo. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: matsoyka
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

getopt(s) source code?

Does anybody know where this is located? Both for getopt and getopts (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dhinge
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Linux source code

Unix is written in C. From where u can see the source code of unix or linux (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pritish.sas
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Block of code replacement in Java source code through Unix script

Hi, I want to remove the following code from Source files (or replace the code with empty.) from all the source files in given directory. finally { if (null != hibernateSession && hibernateSession.isOpen()) { //hibernateSession.close(); } } It would be great if the script has... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hareeshram
2 Replies

8. Linux

Source code

I need the source code of fedora. plz plz plz help me........... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: neh
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Source code

hii... i am a biginner....and i have linux source code ,downloaded from some website ,a compressed file on windows and dont know how do compile them..... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: M K Raju
4 Replies
SEND-UUCP(8)						      System Manager's Manual						      SEND-UUCP(8)

NAME
send-nntp, send-ihave - send Usenet articles to remote site SYNOPSIS
send-nntp [ -d ] sitename:hostname | sitename [ sitename:hostname | sitename .. ] send-ihave [ -d ] sitename:hostname | sitename [ sitename:hostname | sitename .. ] DESCRIPTION
The send-* utilities are scripts that process the batch files written by innd(8) to send Usenet articles to a remote NNTP site. The sites to be fed may be specified by giving sitename hostname pairs on the command line. The sitename is the label the site has in the newsfeeds file, the hostname is the real hostname of the remote site, a FQDN (Fully Qualified Domain Name). Normally, the sitename and the hostname are the same, and as such don't have to be specified as sitename:hostname pairs but just as a sitename. send-nntp starts an innxmit to send the articles to the remote site. send-ihave encapsulates the articles in an ihave control message and uses inews to send the articles to a to.sitename pseudo-group. Using send-ihave is discouraged, nobody uses it anymore and even the author of this manpage is unsure as to how it actually works or used to work. send-* expect that the batchfile for a site is named <pathoutgoing in inn.conf>/sitename. To prevent batchfile corruption, shlock(1) is used to ``lock'' these files. OPTIONS
-d The ``-d'' flag causes nntpsend to send output to stdout rather than the log file <pathlog in inn.conf>/<program-name>.log. NOTES
You should probably not use send-nntp, but innfeed, or if that is not possible, nntpsend. The usual flags for a batch file for send-nntp are ``Tf,Wfm''. SEE ALSO
newsfeeds(5), nntpsend(8) SEND-UUCP(8)