Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Skin for PDA
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Skin for PDA Post 54872 by Perderabo on Thursday 26th of August 2004 03:51:07 PM
Old 08-26-2004
Try that Treo forum for a while on your PDA. I find that it's slow enough to discourage extensive use. For the record, I have a Treo 600 on Sprint.

Still it's a very cool option and I would love PDA access. Not sure I'd go all the way to "critical", but it would be very nice to have.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Linux/Unix PDA

Is it possible to get a handheld pc/pda with Linux or Unix installed. Most of them seem to come with something called Palm OS or Windows. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: jacx2
7 Replies

2. Solaris

Palm PDA

Anyone found a driver to work with Palm PDAs with a USB cradle? My system is: Solaris 9 Ultra 10 workstation Generic USB controller (works with other devices) Palm M505 J-Pilot Pilot-link Thanks for any help. Matt (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: matteguru
4 Replies
UHMODEM(4)						   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 						UHMODEM(4)

NAME
uhmodem -- USB support for Huawei 3G wireless modem device SYNOPSIS
uhmodem* at uhub? ucom* at uhmodem? HARDWARE
The uhmodem driver supports the following adapters: Huawei E220 E-mobile D01HW E-mobile D02HW NTT DoCoMo a2502 DESCRIPTION
The uhmodem driver provides support for the Huawei 3G wireless modems and its variants. This type of device has multiple com ports. And some modems have own storage to contain its device driver (for Windows). The uhmodem driver can handle all of these functions on the device. When the device attached, it will attach multiple ucom devices. The former one is main com device to use communication with your network provider, and others are sub com devices to monitor the condition of data communication and/or network status. These com devices can be used simultaneously. The device is accessed through the ucom(4) driver which makes it behave like a tty(4). SEE ALSO
tty(4), ubsa(4), ucom(4), usb(4) HISTORY
The uhmodem driver first appeared in NetBSD 5.0. Separate from ubsa driver. BSD
January 8, 2008 BSD