Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: FreeBSD book released
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements FreeBSD book released Post 54717 by Driver on Saturday 21st of August 2004 06:42:21 PM
Old 08-21-2004
FreeBSD book released

Last edited by Driver; 10-22-2004 at 10:59 PM..

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. News, Links, Events and Announcements

FreeBSD nVidia Beta Drivers released!

http://www.nvidia.com/content/drivers/drivers.asp I know what I am doing this weekend! I live life on the edge, baby! (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: auswipe
0 Replies

2. Solaris

e-book

Hi everybody I a new one And I have just wanted to research on Sun Solaris So can you help me what e-book to read ( and if can you give me the direct address to load ) Thks so much (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: iwbasts
3 Replies

3. Programming

Application crashes in FreeBSD 7.1 while working ok in FreeBSD 6.3

Hello there, My mulithreaded application (which is too large to represent the source code here) is crashing after installing FreeBSD 7.1-RELEASE/amd64. It worked properly on others machines (Dual Cores with 4GB of RAM - FreeBSD 6.2-RELEASE/i386). The current machine has 2x Core 2 Duo... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Seenquev
1 Replies

4. BSD

Good book about the freeBSD architecure

Hi Guys, I need some help in getting a good book that describes the internals of the freeBSD OS, like the architecure, the process and memory management, etc.. I have some book which is named : the design and implementation of the freeBSD operating system, but I feel it's somewhat... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: marwan
2 Replies

5. Red Hat

Best Book For RHEL5

Hey friends Anyone tell me the best book for learning RHEL5 from basic to master including everything that we can do with microsoft windows and server. Does anyone know any good institute for red hat linux server in delhi,india (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: neerajrawat1
1 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

looking for a book suggestion

On the basic concepts of programming. I mean I am 100% self taught so I need a book to fix all my bad habits and misconceptions. I mean I want a solid book over the basics. Explains what an array is, a string, variable, stacks, and so forth. I only know how to write code in shell,... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: tlarkin
7 Replies

7. Red Hat

Linux book

Hi, Can any one suggest me which book will be good for learning Linux server admin. I am new to it and trying for interview preparation. Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: chetansingh23
2 Replies

8. AIX

A book for sysadmin

Please i searching a book which covering system administration of aix7 or 6 :lvm,virtualization,fs,etc Ebook and amazon ok. Do you know something good? Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Linusolaradm1
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

awk book

I was hoping someone could recommend a good book for awk. Maybe an online class? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Xterra
1 Replies
eleeye_engine(6)														  eleeye_engine(6)

NAME
eleeye_engine - a chess program engine to communicate with its user interface SYNOPSIS
eleeye_engine is a command-line client for UCCI (based on UCI) protocol. It provides full support of basic UCI command, such as position, go, banmoves or bestmove and much more. DESCRIPTION
The Universal Chess Interface (UCI) is an open communication protocol that enables a chess program engine to communicate with its user interface. It was designed and released by Rudolf Huber and Stefan Meyer-Kahlen, the author of Shredder, in November 2000, and can be seen as a rival to the older XBoard/WinBoard Communication protocol. Like the latter, it is free to use without license fees. Customarily, UCI assigns some tasks to the user interface that have traditionally been handled by the engine itself. Most notably, the opening book is usually expected to be handled by the interface, by simply selecting moves to play until it is out of book, and only then starting up the engine for calculation in the resulting position. (UCI does not specify any on-disk format for the opening book; different UIs -- user interfaces -- usually have their own, proprietary formats.) Also, the user interface may handle endgame tablebases if the engine does not support it itself, although this is often better handled in the engine, as having tablebase information can be useful to consider a possible future position. AUTHOR
Written by www.elephantbase.net RESOURCES
Universal Chess Interface Protocol: <http://wbec-ridderkerk.nl/html/UCIProtocol.html> Universal Chinese Chess Interface Protocol: <http://www.elephantbase.net/protocol/cchess_ucci.htm> COPYING
Free use of this software is granted under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL). 16 july 2009 eleeye_engine(6)