Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: hacking - q about the thread
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? hacking - q about the thread Post 54697 by norsk hedensk on Saturday 21st of August 2004 04:32:55 AM
Old 08-21-2004
... and regardless of the words other meanings, obviously in the rules here it is used to represent any illegal activity.

i dont think it helps to spread misconceptions, its all about using your head. Smilie

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Hacking

I asked my firend about hacking so he told me to come here. I want to know how to get Volumes I, II and III. Does anyone know how to help me and help me become a good hacker? This is what i came here to do!!!!!! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nfsu2
2 Replies

2. Programming

How to cancel a thread safely from the initial thread?

how about asynchronous canceling? or with signal? if with signal whether it effects the process? my english so badly :( :( (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alan.zhao
1 Replies

3. Programming

Parent Thread Of Child Thread

Parent Thread Of Child Thread Suppose a process creates some threads say threadC and threadD. Later on each of these threads create new child threads say threadC1, threadC2, threadC3 etc. So a tree of threads will get created. Is there any way to find out the parent thread of one such... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rupeshkp728
1 Replies

4. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Not able to post thread/reply to thread

Dear Moderator I am not able to post any new thread or post reply to mine old thread. Kindly help as i am stuck on one problem and needed suggestion. Regards Jaydeep (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jaydeep_sadaria
1 Replies
sa1(8)							    BSD System Manager's Manual 						    sa1(8)

NAME
sa1 -- Generate a system activity daily data file. SYNOPSIS
/usr/lib/sa/sa1 [t n] DESCRIPTION
The sa1 command is a shell script used to invoke the system activity data collector, sadc. The binary sample data is collected at intervals t seconds apart, in a loop n times. The binary sample data is written to the standard daily data file, /var/log/sa/sadd where the dd repre- sents the current day of the month. sa1 is intended to be started by cron. EXAMPLE CRON ENTRY
# Starting at 8am collect system activity records # every 20 minutes for 12 hours # 20 minutes = 1200 seconds # 12 hours with 3 samples each hour = 36 loops 0 8 * * 1-5 /usr/lib/sa/sa1 1200 36 # After the 12 hour period, # collect a system activity report 30 20 * * 1-5 /usr/lib/sa/sa2 -A FILES
/var/log/sa/sadd Default daily activity file that holds the binary sampling data. dd are digits that represent the day of the month. SEE ALSO
sa2(8), sadc(8), sar(1), iostat(8), vm_stat(1), netstat(1), top(1), sc_usage(1), fs_usage(1), crontab(1), crontab(5) Mac OS X Jul 25 2003 Mac OS X