Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Russian font in Unix
Special Forums UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers Russian font in Unix Post 54654 by vrvarier on Friday 20th of August 2004 06:10:53 AM
Old 08-20-2004
Hi,

I'm using windows XP, and use Exceed to Login to Unix server.

Thanks,
Venu.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Different font size in Unix and Window

Hi, i will like to enquire whether anybody got encountered this problem before. When i try to print a report in pdf from window to the printer the size is what i want but when i batch print from Unix , calling a batch job the report that are generated out from the printer is of bigger font , why is... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: blueberry80
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to change the font colour in unix ?

Could you pls tell me how to change the font colour in unix ? What is the syntax ? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sars
3 Replies

3. HP-UX

How to change font and colour in mail sent from Unix

Dear All, We have following code to send mails from unix to users. We want to see few sentences of mail in bold font or to hightlight few lines in different colours. Could you please let me know how can we do it in function construct_body. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: yogichavan
3 Replies

4. Linux

Unix/Neoware/Font Issues

Hi all, My problem is that I have generated a text file on unix which I want to print on a neoware(Neolinux) box. The problem is that the line length is 2 big so when I print it the text is wrapped around.In windows we have the option of reducing font and printing.Is there any such option... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: foal_11
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Unix Citrix font problem

Hello world! I have a problem with my solaris 8 and 9 machines running Citrix server, the fonts in X applications are hard to read and faulty scaled. Anybody know how to turn om some kind of anti-aliasing or font smoothing? /David (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Esaia
0 Replies

6. News, Links, Events and Announcements

Russian UNIX Forums

Russian UNIX Forums Russian UNIX-like systems users's forums. Articles. UNIX Encyclopedia project. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: eugrus
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Font change in unix while sending email

Hi, I know that we would be require HTML to change the font and color of the text of the output, if we wnt to send that through the email. But I have managed to get below code, can someone look into it and let me know if i can acheive my requirement through this kind of code: Following can... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: amit.mathur08
9 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sending mail from UNIX in courier font

Need assistance . I have a cvs file which i changed to html file but when i try to send mail to outlook its indent goes wrong. any idea is appreciated . below are some commands i tried using Converting csv to html #!/bin/sh nawk 'BEGIN{ FS="," print "MIME-Version: 1.0" print ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajayram_arya
7 Replies

9. What is on Your Mind?

Quick Update on UNIX.COM Site Renovation: Bootstrap, Font Awesome and jQuery

Here is an update on the site renovation: After a lot of analysis and example programming, including testing out a number of Javascript framework and libraries, in the short term, we are getting the most bang-for-the-buck from these three basic, core tech areas: Bootstrap (CSS and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
2 Replies
XUnmapWindow(3) 						  XLIB FUNCTIONS						   XUnmapWindow(3)

NAME
XUnmapWindow, XUnmapSubwindows - unmap windows SYNTAX
int XUnmapWindow(Display *display, Window w); int XUnmapSubwindows(Display *display, Window w); ARGUMENTS
display Specifies the connection to the X server. w Specifies the window. DESCRIPTION
The XUnmapWindow function unmaps the specified window and causes the X server to generate an UnmapNotify event. If the specified window is already unmapped, XUnmapWindow has no effect. Normal exposure processing on formerly obscured windows is performed. Any child window will no longer be visible until another map call is made on the parent. In other words, the subwindows are still mapped but are not visible until the parent is mapped. Unmapping a window will generate Expose events on windows that were formerly obscured by it. XUnmapWindow can generate a BadWindow error. The XUnmapSubwindows function unmaps all subwindows for the specified window in bottom-to-top stacking order. It causes the X server to generate an UnmapNotify event on each subwindow and Expose events on formerly obscured windows. Using this function is much more efficient than unmapping multiple windows one at a time because the server needs to perform much of the work only once, for all of the windows, rather than for each window. XUnmapSubwindows can generate a BadWindow error. DIAGNOSTICS
BadWindow A value for a Window argument does not name a defined Window. SEE ALSO
XChangeWindowAttributes(3), XConfigureWindow(3), XCreateWindow(3), XDestroyWindow(3), XMapWindow(3) XRaiseWindow(3) Xlib - C Language X Interface X Version 11 libX11 1.5.0 XUnmapWindow(3)