Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Advertising
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Advertising Post 53095 by woofie on Tuesday 6th of July 2004 01:26:06 AM
Old 07-06-2004
I agree with pressy.

This is a great resource here for UNIX. Though it would loose users if there were pop-ups all over the place.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Advertising

Hi Do you offer advertising on this site? Many thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Unregisteredxs
1 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

I'm need effective program for advertising internet-projects

Anybody can recomend me websites for purchase professional software for website advertising? It's really important to me. Please, help. Thanks P.S. Also I need for advertising soft that can break CAPTHA's, can mass posting, can sort sites by Google PageRank (PR) and others. Also, I'm interested... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: WebPromoters
1 Replies
TFBS::PatternI(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				       TFBS::PatternI(3pm)

NAME
TFBS::PatternI - interface definition for all pattern objects (currently includes matrices and word (consensus and regular expressions ) DESCRIPTION
TFBS::PatternI is a draft class that should contain general interface for matrix and other (future) pattern objects. It is not defined and not used yet, as I need to ponder over certain unresolved issues in general pattern definition. User feedback is more than welcome. FEEDBACK
Please send bug reports and other comments to the author. AUTHOR - Boris Lenhard Boris Lenhard <Boris.Lenhard@cgb.ki.se> APPENDIX
The rest of the documentation details each of the object methods. Internal methods are preceded with an underscore. ID Title : ID Usage : my $ID = $icm->ID() $pfm->ID('M00119'); Function: Get/set on the ID of the pattern (unique in a DB or a set) Returns : pattern ID (a string) Args : none for get, string for set name Title : name Usage : my $name = $pwm->name() $pfm->name('PPARgamma'); Function: Get/set on the name of the pattern Returns : pattern name (a string) Args : none for get, string for set class Title : class Usage : my $class = $pwm->class() $pfm->class('forkhead'); Function: Get/set on the structural class of the pattern Returns : class name (a string) Args : none for get, string for set tag Title : tag Usage : my $acc = $pwm->tag('acc') $pfm->tag(source => "Gibbs"); Function: Get/set on the structural class of the pattern Returns : tag value (a scalar/reference) Args : tag name (string) for get, tag name (string) and value (any scalar/reference) for set all_tags Title : all_tags Usage : my %tag = $pfm->all_tags(); Function: get a hash of all tags for a matrix Returns : a hash of all tag values keyed by tag name Args : none delete_tag Title : delete_tag Usage : $pfm->delete_tag('score'); Function: get a hash of all tags for a matrix Returns : nothing Args : a string (tag name) perl v5.14.2 2008-01-24 TFBS::PatternI(3pm)