Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: J2EE 1.4 on Solaris 8
Operating Systems Solaris J2EE 1.4 on Solaris 8 Post 51781 by Zarnick on Tuesday 1st of June 2004 09:47:23 AM
Old 06-01-2004
Ok, so here`s the output:
Quote:
zarnick@solaris( zarnick )$repquota /export/home/
quotactl: no quotas file on any mounted file system
Cannot report on /export/home/
zarnick@solaris( zarnick )$
So...no quota...what now?

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Unable to login using ssh,telnet onto my solaris machine with solaris 10 installed

Hi, I am unable to login into my terminal hosting Solaris 10 and get the below error message "Server refused to allocate pty ld.so.1: sh: fatal: libc.so.1: open failed: No such file or directory " Is there anyways i can get into my machine and what kind of changes are required to be... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: sankasu
7 Replies

2. Programming

J2EE prerequisites

Hi guys, I'm going to start studding about J2EE in a couple of weeks. I have no idea about its technologies. what prerequisites do i need. I only know java and have basic knowledge about HTML. I have a solid knowledge on database. 1. Do i need java script or CSS knowledge for JSP and JSF? 2.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: majid.merkava
1 Replies

3. UNIX and Linux Applications

search for introduction Jboss book,for admins (no Java and J2EE dev expirence)

Hi I am searching for introduction to Jboss for admins book. I will administrate an application which runs inside Jboss. I have no Java and J2EE development experience. That means for dummies :wall: Amazon search gets to many hits: http://i.imgur.com/tCayW.png What do you recommend me?... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: slashdotweenie
0 Replies
repquota(1M)						  System Administration Commands					      repquota(1M)

NAME
repquota - summarize quotas for a ufs file system SYNOPSIS
repquota [-v] filesystem... repquota -a [-v] DESCRIPTION
repquota prints a summary of the disk usage and quotas for the specified ufs file systems. The current number of files and amount of space (in kilobytes) is printed for each user along with any quotas created with edquota(1M). The filesystem must have the file quotas in its root directory. Only the super-user may view quotas which are not their own. OPTIONS
The following options are supported: -a Report on all mounted ufs file systems that have rq in the mntopts field of the /etc/vfstab file. -v Report quotas for all users, even those who do not consume resources. USAGE
See largefile(5) for the description of the behavior of repquota when encountering files greater than or equal to 2 Gbyte ( 2**31 bytes). ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWcsu | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
edquota(1M), quota(1M), quotacheck(1M), quotaon(1M), attributes(5), largefile(5), quotactl(7I) SunOS 5.10 16 Sep 1996 repquota(1M)