Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: J2EE 1.4 on Solaris 8
Operating Systems Solaris J2EE 1.4 on Solaris 8 Post 51710 by Zarnick on Friday 28th of May 2004 01:05:01 PM
Old 05-28-2004
Well....here's the output of the df comand you told me:
Quote:
Filesystem iused ifree %iused Mounted on
/dev/dsk/c0t0d0s0 56129 377215 13% /
/dev/dsk/c0t0d0s7 15046 744506 2% /export/home
I don't think it's out of inodes right?

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Unable to login using ssh,telnet onto my solaris machine with solaris 10 installed

Hi, I am unable to login into my terminal hosting Solaris 10 and get the below error message "Server refused to allocate pty ld.so.1: sh: fatal: libc.so.1: open failed: No such file or directory " Is there anyways i can get into my machine and what kind of changes are required to be... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: sankasu
7 Replies

2. Programming

J2EE prerequisites

Hi guys, I'm going to start studding about J2EE in a couple of weeks. I have no idea about its technologies. what prerequisites do i need. I only know java and have basic knowledge about HTML. I have a solid knowledge on database. 1. Do i need java script or CSS knowledge for JSP and JSF? 2.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: majid.merkava
1 Replies

3. UNIX and Linux Applications

search for introduction Jboss book,for admins (no Java and J2EE dev expirence)

Hi I am searching for introduction to Jboss for admins book. I will administrate an application which runs inside Jboss. I have no Java and J2EE development experience. That means for dummies :wall: Amazon search gets to many hits: http://i.imgur.com/tCayW.png What do you recommend me?... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: slashdotweenie
0 Replies
devnm(1M)                                                 System Administration Commands                                                 devnm(1M)

NAME
devnm - device name SYNOPSIS
/usr/sbin/devnm name [name...] DESCRIPTION
The devnm command identifies the special file associated with the mounted file system where the argument name resides. One or more name can be specified. EXAMPLES
Example 1: Using the devnm Command Assuming that /usr is mounted on /dev/dsk/c0t3d0s6, the following command : /usr/sbin/devnm /usr produces: /dev/dsk/c0t3d0s6 /usr FILES
/dev/dsk/* /etc/mnttab ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWcsu | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
mnttab(4), attributes(5) SunOS 5.10 14 Sep 1992 devnm(1M)