Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux SuSE kazaa or somthing like it?!?!?!? Post 51473 by RellioN on Friday 21st of May 2004 02:33:27 AM
Old 05-21-2004
I really recommend ML Donkey. I have no personal experience with it but I saw my cousin using it and it worked great. It downloads from 8 networks (if I remember right) at once, including Kazaa and E-Donkey.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

HELP!Cant use WinMx, Kazaa, cant play internet music

This sucks becuase our company allowed us to use AOL aim, i was able to use winmx and now I am so locked down that I cant do any other that! I believe we might be going tru a firewall that blocks all this..i am sure there are ports open which I can use..can anobyd suggest me any workarounds??THIS... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jigarlakhani
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

df -k | grep (somthing)

Hi all, I am getting an hole out put of df -k for df -k | grep / Please let me how can i get for exact one... i want to grep it..! More ever.. Want to know few things...! I am using solaris 9 and want know how to get the CPU utlization from TOP command want calulate CPU utlization... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bullz26
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Isolating a specified line - awk grep or somthing else?

I'm trying to isolate attached hard drives that auto-mount to /media so that I can use them as variables in a bash script... so far I'm here: variable=$(ls /media | grep -v cdrom ) This lists all the connected drives, each on it's own line and doesn't list anything I don't want (cdrom... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Starcast
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash 3.2 - Array / Regex - IF 3rd member in array ends in 5 digits then do somthing...

Trying to do some control flow parsing based on the index postion of an array member. Here is the pseudo code I am trying to write in (preferably in pure bash) where possible. I am thinking regex with do the trick, but need a little help. pesudo code if == ENDSINFIVEINTS ]]; then do... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: briandanielz
4 Replies
NETWORKS(5)						    Linux System Administration 					       NETWORKS(5)

NAME
networks - network name information DESCRIPTION
The file /etc/networks is a plain ASCII file that describes known DARPA networks and symbolic names for these networks. Each line repre- sents a network and has the following structure: name number aliases ... where the fields are delimited by spaces or tabs. Empty lines are ignored. The hash character (#) indicates the start of a comment: this character, and the remaining characters up to the end of the current line, are ignored by library functions that process the file. The field descriptions are: name The symbolic name for the network. Network names can contain any printable characters except white-space characters or the comment character. number The official number for this network in numbers-and-dots notation (see inet(3)). The trailing ".0" (for the host component of the network address) may be omitted. aliases Optional aliases for the network. This file is read by the route(8) and netstat(8) utilities. Only Class A, B or C networks are supported, partitioned networks (i.e., net- work/26 or network/28) are not supported by this facility. FILES
/etc/networks The networks definition file. SEE ALSO
getnetbyaddr(3), getnetbyname(3), getnetent(3), netstat(8), route(8) COLOPHON
This page is part of release 4.15 of the Linux man-pages project. A description of the project, information about reporting bugs, and the latest version of this page, can be found at https://www.kernel.org/doc/man-pages/. GNU
/Linux 2008-09-04 NETWORKS(5)