Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red-hat AS 2.1 network question Post 51438 by Acleoma on Wednesday 19th of May 2004 05:44:32 PM
Old 05-19-2004
Thank you a ton Smilie

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Network settings on Red Hat

HELP!! How do you change the network setting from auto-duplex to 100 Base T Full Duplex in Red HaT? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: johnlong
1 Replies

2. Linux

red hat ent 5 network

Hi All, I configured during the installation my red hat 5 ent with dhcp enable. Now I modified to static on ../ifcfg-eth0. It won't change when network is restarted with ../network restart command. I need to do ifdown eth0 and ifup eth0. And when rebooted, it will go back to dhcp. Here's... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: itik
1 Replies

3. Red Hat

How to register with Red Hat Network?

Hi, We have Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.3 running on all our machines and planning to make one machine as a YUM repository server. Using yum utility the rest of the RHEL machines should be able to get the latest patches/ packages. Done a POC with the packages available in RHEL 5.3 DVD –... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: uday123
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Linux Red Hat - FTP question

Hi Everyone, Based on what I have read so far and what others have posted on this forum, I have come up with the following script to download and upload files from and to a FTP sever: HOST=xyz.com USER=someuser PASSWD=somepwd tmpfile=/tmp/files.$$ indir=/tmp/inbound... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: maxshop
2 Replies

5. Red Hat

How do I network a Suse installed machine with other computers, specifically Red hat Linux?

How do I network a Suse installed machine with other computers, specifically Red hat Linux? This is for a school project, and I can't find any pages that tell how to network a Suse to other computers except how to use a printer. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Anna Hussie
1 Replies

6. Red Hat

Red Hat Linux release 9 (Shrike) question

Hi guys, wondering if you could help me out here... this is a proxy system problem I'm trying to access a web gui service off a linux box running Red Hat Linux release 9 (Shrike) used as a proxy server which does not seem to have a web browser installed..... how can i do this? so to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: slashbash
2 Replies

7. Red Hat

Linux Red Hat AS3 Network card is not detecting ...

Dear Expert, I 've installed Redhat linux AS3, My machine having Inbuild network card (Intel(R) 82566DM-2 Gigabit Network Connection). I've downloaded e1000e-2.3.2 from Intel site, but its not working for my machine. I'm unable to configure the Network. ifconfig eth0 xx.xx.xx.xx netmask... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mohammed Faiz
0 Replies

8. Red Hat

Red Hat Network / Support

Dear all, I have around 7 servers which are running under RHEL 5.x Version. I have supported the server for nearly 3 years. Till now I have not contacted RHEL Network Support from Redhat for any services. Now a thought came to my mind , that in any case if there is some issue with the OS or... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jegaraman
3 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Red Hat Linux question on top and vmstat outputs

RHEL 5.4 Our Linux machine seemed to be running slow. So, I ran the top and vmstat commands. Question1. I can see the process 11517 consuming 100% CPU . But that just means that this process totally utilizes one of the cores in a mult-core CPU. Right ? This machine apparently has two... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kraljic
2 Replies
mouse_waitforupdate(3)						Svgalib User Manual					    mouse_waitforupdate(3)

NAME
mouse_waitforupdate - wait for an mouse update SYNOPSIS
#include <vgamouse.h> void mouse_waitforupdate(void); DESCRIPTION
This reads in mouse events from the mouse buffer and updates the internal svgalib variables which store the current mouse position and but- ton states. If there are no events the function does not return until one occurs. SEE ALSO
svgalib(7), vgagl(7), libvga.config(5), eventtest(6), mouse_close(3), mouse_init(3), mouse_getposition_6d(3), mouse_setposition(3), mouse_setscale(3), mouse_setwrap(3), mouse_setxrange(3), mouse_getx(3), mouse_waitforupdate(3), vga_setmousesupport(3), mouse_seteven- thandler(3), vga_waitevent(3) AUTHOR
This manual page was edited by Michael Weller <eowmob@exp-math.uni-essen.de>. The exact source of the referenced function as well as of the original documentation is unknown. It is very likely that both are at least to some extent are due to Harm Hanemaayer <H.Hanemaayer@inter.nl.net>. Occasionally this might be wrong. I hereby asked to be excused by the original author and will happily accept any additions or corrections to this first version of the svgalib manual. Svgalib (>;= 1.2.11) 27 July 1997 mouse_waitforupdate(3)