Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: DivX Codec
Operating Systems Linux DivX Codec Post 51088 by HOUSCOUS on Monday 10th of May 2004 06:53:42 PM
Old 05-10-2004

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help me: Divx with MPlayer

Hi, I'm a beginner in linux :( I wanna play divx with MPlayer. I have mdk8.1 and I can't install MPlayer because I have gcc 2.96 I need upgrade my gcc to 2.95.2 or 2.95.4 Anyone can say me how do i do to uninstall gcc-2.96 and install gcc-2.95.2. Can you give me the exactly url to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mercutio
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

mp3 codec

I just need a mp3 codec that will decode mp3s so I can play them with my media player (probably going to be using XMMS) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Synbios
0 Replies

3. Solaris

divx player for sun solaris ?!

Im looking for a divx player and a subtitles support for sun solaris 10 any recommendations ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: XP_2600
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

What Is A Codec? Anyone

Can Anyone Explain. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kprescod4158
2 Replies

5. Linux

Error: codec search

I am using openSuse11 - kde3.5. My konqueror give strange error msg saying search for codec whenever there is video file in folder. I am using mplayer as default. Konq is Ok but kdialog appears with error message about codec search. What should i do? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amit gangarade
1 Replies

6. Solaris

How to create a media server on Solaris 10 (Music/divx) etc

Does anyone have any good experience creating a media server on solaris 10. I want it so i can view movies and play music to my ps3. I've searched the net but keep seeing Linux info.... So I was wondering if anyone could help on the Solaris x86 side, I don't wont a virtual install of Linux on... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: prym_admin
3 Replies

7. Solaris

Is there any freeware codec pack available on OpenSolaris?

Today I installed OpenSolaris on my laptop , everything works fine just I can not listen MP3 music and I can not watch any videos :confused: I looked , and found Codeina , it is not freeware (except MP3) ! I installed some plugins I found on net (from sunfreepacks.com | Free Archives &... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris_user
0 Replies
uri_urn(3tcl)					    Tcl Uniform Resource Identifier Management					     uri_urn(3tcl)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
uri_urn - URI utilities, URN scheme SYNOPSIS
package require Tcl 8.2 package require uri::urn ?1.1.2? uri::urn::quote url uri::urn::unquote url _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
This package provides two commands to quote and unquote the disallowed characters for url using the urn scheme, registers the scheme with the package uri, and provides internal helpers which will be automatically used by the commands uri::split and uri::join of package uri to handle urls using the urn scheme. COMMANDS
uri::urn::quote url This command quotes the characters disallowed by the urn scheme (per RFC 2141 sec2.2) in the url and returns the modified url as its result. uri::urn::unquote url This commands performs the reverse of ::uri::urn::quote. It takes an urn url, removes the quoting from all disallowed characters, and returns the modified urls as its result. BUGS, IDEAS, FEEDBACK This document, and the package it describes, will undoubtedly contain bugs and other problems. Please report such in the category uri of the Tcllib SF Trackers [http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=12883]. Please also report any ideas for enhancements you may have for either package and/or documentation. KEYWORDS
rfc 2141, uri, url, urn CATEGORY
Networking uri 1.1.2 uri_urn(3tcl)