Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux SuSE kazaa or somthing like it?!?!?!? Post 51027 by norsk hedensk on Sunday 9th of May 2004 12:40:52 AM
Old 05-09-2004
i use apollon/gift also. it works great with fasttrack(the kazaa p2p network).

search freshmeat.net, you will find everything you could want there. if its not on that site, it dosnt exist.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

HELP!Cant use WinMx, Kazaa, cant play internet music

This sucks becuase our company allowed us to use AOL aim, i was able to use winmx and now I am so locked down that I cant do any other that! I believe we might be going tru a firewall that blocks all this..i am sure there are ports open which I can use..can anobyd suggest me any workarounds??THIS... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jigarlakhani
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

df -k | grep (somthing)

Hi all, I am getting an hole out put of df -k for df -k | grep / Please let me how can i get for exact one... i want to grep it..! More ever.. Want to know few things...! I am using solaris 9 and want know how to get the CPU utlization from TOP command want calulate CPU utlization... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bullz26
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Isolating a specified line - awk grep or somthing else?

I'm trying to isolate attached hard drives that auto-mount to /media so that I can use them as variables in a bash script... so far I'm here: variable=$(ls /media | grep -v cdrom ) This lists all the connected drives, each on it's own line and doesn't list anything I don't want (cdrom... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Starcast
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash 3.2 - Array / Regex - IF 3rd member in array ends in 5 digits then do somthing...

Trying to do some control flow parsing based on the index postion of an array member. Here is the pseudo code I am trying to write in (preferably in pure bash) where possible. I am thinking regex with do the trick, but need a little help. pesudo code if == ENDSINFIVEINTS ]]; then do... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: briandanielz
4 Replies
STRUCT 
IEEE80211_VIF(9) The basic mac80211 driver inte STRUCT IEEE80211_VIF(9) NAME
struct_ieee80211_vif - per-interface data SYNOPSIS
struct ieee80211_vif { enum nl80211_iftype type; struct ieee80211_bss_conf bss_conf; u8 addr[ETH_ALEN]; bool p2p; u8 cab_queue; u8 hw_queue[IEEE80211_NUM_ACS]; struct ieee80211_chanctx_conf __rcu * chanctx_conf; u32 driver_flags; #ifdef CONFIG_MAC80211_DEBUGFS struct dentry * debugfs_dir; #endif u8 drv_priv[0]; }; MEMBERS
type type of this virtual interface bss_conf BSS configuration for this interface, either our own or the BSS we're associated to addr[ETH_ALEN] address of this interface p2p indicates whether this AP or STA interface is a p2p interface, i.e. a GO or p2p-sta respectively cab_queue content-after-beacon (DTIM beacon really) queue, AP mode only hw_queue[IEEE80211_NUM_ACS] hardware queue for each AC chanctx_conf The channel context this interface is assigned to, or NULL when it is not assigned. This pointer is RCU-protected due to the TX path needing to access it; even though the netdev carrier will always be off when it is NULL there can still be races and packets could be processed after it switches back to NULL. driver_flags flags/capabilities the driver has for this interface, these need to be set (or cleared) when the interface is added or, if supported by the driver, the interface type is changed at runtime, mac80211 will never touch this field debugfs_dir debugfs dentry, can be used by drivers to create own per interface debug files. Note that it will be NULL for the virtual monitor interface (if that is requested.) drv_priv[0] data area for driver use, will always be aligned to sizeof(void *). DESCRIPTION
Data in this structure is continually present for driver use during the life of a virtual interface. AUTHOR
Johannes Berg <johannes@sipsolutions.net> Author. COPYRIGHT
Kernel Hackers Manual 3.10 June 2014 STRUCT IEEE80211_VIF(9)