Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: MC ServiceGaurd
Operating Systems HP-UX MC ServiceGaurd Post 5068 by jwbrown on Tuesday 7th of August 2001 11:56:12 AM
Old 08-07-2001
I am still curious if anyone has had any training on it and may have some old documention on it that they don't need. I am currently trying to work on getting my Solaris cert, but I have some HP-UX experience and was trying to get a unix job and they want experience or knowledge of MC/ServiceGuard. Thanks for all the help. This is by far the best site for unix info and help.

FANN_TRAIN_EPOCH(3)							 1						       FANN_TRAIN_EPOCH(3)

fann_train_epoch - Train one epoch with a set of training data

SYNOPSIS
float fann_train_epoch (resource $ann, resource $data) DESCRIPTION
Train one epoch with the training data stored in data. One epoch is where all of the training data is considered exactly once. This function returns the MSE error as it is calculated either before or during the actual training. This is not the actual MSE after the training epoch, but since calculating this will require to go through the entire training set once more. It is more than adequate to use this value during training. The training algorithm used by this function is chosen by fann_set_training_algorithm(3) function. PARAMETERS
o $ann -Neural network resource. o $data -Neural network training data resource. RETURN VALUES
The MSE, or FALSE on error. SEE ALSO
fann_train_on_data(3), fann_test_data(3), fann_get_MSE(3), fann_set_training_algorithm(3). PHP Documentation Group FANN_TRAIN_EPOCH(3)