Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: alt boot
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers alt boot Post 48276 by csaunders on Tuesday 2nd of March 2004 01:47:07 PM
Old 03-02-2004
no, i dont think we have disksuite, and i think this is different than mirroring......

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. OS X (Apple)

make alt key work (emacs etc)

Any way to make the alt/option key work in emacs so i don't have to keep presseng escape? Cheers ora (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ora
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Alt - Characters

in Win, one can use the Alt + 3-digit numeric code combination to spawn any ASCII character. Linux, OTOH has Ctrl-Shift-U + alphanumeric code combination to spawn any UNICODE character. bottom line: I'd like to be able to do what Win can do, please. I was told it was possible, but made... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ialoq
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Problems with Alt Gr in Perl scripts

Hey I am new to programming in general but am trying to work in Perl. The thing is that almost every time I write a script (I use nedit) I get problems with Alt Gr. E.g. In stead of } I get <gs> or in stead of \ nothing happens. Sometimes it's really bad and when I want a new line then... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Banni
1 Replies

4. Red Hat

alt print screen problems

Can anyone explain why I am having a alt print screen? I am used to alt print screen taking a picture of the top window in focus. Do I need to make a shortcut or something? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cokedude
0 Replies

5. AIX

alt clone

I have two identical systems p740 with 2 lpars in each server. I dont want to install os from scratch on each lpar neither I want to use nim nor mksysb. Will it work perfectly if I install a fresh OS on 1 lpar and do alt disk clone for other lpras. My each lpar is having 2 physical disks. Now if... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vjm
2 Replies

6. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Can there be alt-texts to icons?

Can you add hover texts (alt-texts) to icons? It is not always obvious what each of them mean just by looking at them. Sometimes it is clear from the url it points to, but for accessibility reasons alone it would be good to have alt-texts as a standard. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: figaro
1 Replies
Geo::GoogleEarth::Pluggable::Placemark(3pm)		User Contributed Perl Documentation	       Geo::GoogleEarth::Pluggable::Placemark(3pm)

NAME
Geo::GoogleEarth::Pluggable::Placemark - Base Object for Geo::GoogleEarth::Pluggable Placemarks SYNOPSIS
use base qw{Geo::GoogleEarth::Pluggable::Placemark}; DESCRIPTION
The is the base of all Geo::GoogleEarth::Pluggable packages. USAGE
METHODS
type style Sets or returns the Placemark Style or StyleMap object. style=>$style is a short cut for styleUrl=>$style->url styleUrl This overrides style->url if defined. LookAt Sets or returns the LookAt Object visibility Sets or returns visibility. The value is either 1 or 0 but defaults to undef which the same as 1. my $visibility=$placemark->visibility; node coordinates The coordinates array is used consistantly for all placemark objects. my $coordinates=$placemark->coordinates( [ [$lon, $lat, $alt], {lat=>$lat, lon=>$lon, alt=>$alt}, GPS::Point, Geo::Point, Net::GPSD::Point, ] ); my $coordinates=$placemark->coordinates( Geo::Line, #TODO ); coordinates_stringify point_stringify my $string=$placemark->point_stringify($point); #returns "$lon,$lat,$alt" point_normalize Most of this code was taken from GPS::Point->initializeMulti my $data=$placemark->point_normalize($point); #returns {lat=>$lat,lon=>$lon,alt=>$alt} BUGS
Please log on RT and send to the geo-perl email list. SUPPORT
DavisNetworks.com supports all Perl applications including this package. AUTHOR
Michael R. Davis (mrdvt92) CPAN ID: MRDVT COPYRIGHT
This program is free software licensed under the... The BSD License The full text of the license can be found in the LICENSE file included with this module. SEE ALSO
Geo::GoogleEarth::Pluggable, Scalar::Util, XML::LibXML::LazyBuilder perl v5.14.2 2011-06-26 Geo::GoogleEarth::Pluggable::Placemark(3pm)