Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: About rcp at Windows NT OS.
Special Forums Cybersecurity About rcp at Windows NT OS. Post 4723 by Neo on Monday 30th of July 2001 04:29:49 PM
Old 07-30-2001
This is a Windows 2 K problem. Please contact:

www.microsoft.com

OR search:

http://search.microsoft.com/us/SearchMS25.asp

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Rcp

I am trying to set up RCP so root can access a few machines for file transfer. On the target machine, I have set up a .RHOSTS file that looks like: 10.33.1.59 root However when I try to use RCP to copy a file to this machine, I get permission denied. Is it possible since another user is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hshapiro
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

rcp between windows and unix

Anyone experience with using rcp to copy data between windows and Unix (AIX)? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: rein
6 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

RCP for copying the files from one drive to other on Windows

Hi, I have a requirement to move the files between two drives in windows machine from Korn sheel. I came to know that It can be done through RCP. Can any one help me with syntax for connecting to Windows machine and moving the files with RCP in KSH? Thanks in advance. Double post.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Raamc
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Using RCP to copy and delete the files from Windows Drive

Hi, I have a requirement to copy the files from C drive on Windows to UNIX, once the files are copied I need to delete them from that drive (C:). A drive is also on same network as my unix, so I was asked to use RCP for copying the files. Can any one have the syntax to copy the files from... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Raamc
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

rcp -r || cp -r

what different between two instruction cp -r rcp -r (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tamer11007
1 Replies
RFCP(1) 							Rfio User Commands							   RFCP(1)

NAME
rfcp - Remote file copy SYNOPSIS
rfcp [ -s size ] [ -v2 ] filename1 filename2 rfcp [ -s size ] [ -v2 ] filename directory On Windows only: rfcp [ -a ] [ -b ] [ -s size ] [ -v2 ] @command_file DESCRIPTION
The remote file I/O copy program provides an interface to the shift remote file I/O daemon (rfiod) for transferring files between remote and/or local hosts. Each filename or directory argument is either a remote file name of the form: hostname:path or a local file name (not containing the :/ character combination). The standard input is supported with the - character. Then directory in output is not supported. OPTIONS
-a tells rfcp that the source file is ASCII text (Windows/NT only) -b tells rfcp that the source is a binary file (Windows/NT only) -s size If specified, only size bytes will be copied -v2 If specified, forces the RFIO V.2 protocol. Otherwise, V.3 (streaming mode) is used. RETURN CODES
0 Ok. 1 Bad parameter. 2 System error. 3 Unknown error. 16 Device or resource busy. 28 No space left on device. 196 Request killed. 198 Stager not active. 200 Bad checksum. SEE ALSO
rcp(1), rfiod(1) AUTHOR
LCG Grid Deployment Team LCG
$Date: 2005/03/31 13:13:01 $ RFCP(1)