Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: About rcp at Windows NT OS.
Special Forums Cybersecurity About rcp at Windows NT OS. Post 4723 by Neo on Monday 30th of July 2001 04:29:49 PM
Old 07-30-2001
This is a Windows 2 K problem. Please contact:

www.microsoft.com

OR search:

http://search.microsoft.com/us/SearchMS25.asp

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Rcp

I am trying to set up RCP so root can access a few machines for file transfer. On the target machine, I have set up a .RHOSTS file that looks like: 10.33.1.59 root However when I try to use RCP to copy a file to this machine, I get permission denied. Is it possible since another user is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hshapiro
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

rcp between windows and unix

Anyone experience with using rcp to copy data between windows and Unix (AIX)? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: rein
6 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

RCP for copying the files from one drive to other on Windows

Hi, I have a requirement to move the files between two drives in windows machine from Korn sheel. I came to know that It can be done through RCP. Can any one help me with syntax for connecting to Windows machine and moving the files with RCP in KSH? Thanks in advance. Double post.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Raamc
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Using RCP to copy and delete the files from Windows Drive

Hi, I have a requirement to copy the files from C drive on Windows to UNIX, once the files are copied I need to delete them from that drive (C:). A drive is also on same network as my unix, so I was asked to use RCP for copying the files. Can any one have the syntax to copy the files from... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Raamc
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

rcp -r || cp -r

what different between two instruction cp -r rcp -r (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tamer11007
1 Replies
Ns_Url(3aolserver)					   AOLserver Library Procedures 					Ns_Url(3aolserver)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Ns_AbsoluteUrl, Ns_ParseUrl, Ns_RelativeUrl, Ns_SkipUrl - URL manipulation routines SYNOPSIS
#include "ns.h" int Ns_AbsoluteUrl(Ns_DString *pds, char *url, char *baseurl) int Ns_ParseUrl(char *url, char **pprotocol, char **phost, char **pport, char **ppath, char **ptail) char * Ns_RelativeUrl(char *url, char *location) char * Ns_SkipUrl(Ns_Request *request, int n) _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
Ns_AbsoluteUrl(pds, url, baseurl) Construct an URL based on baseurl but with as many parts of the incomplete url as possible. Return NS_OK or NS_ERROR. Ns_ParseUrl(url, pprotocol, phost, pport, ppath, ptail) Parse a URL into its component parts. Pointers to the protocol, host, port, path, and "tail" (last path element) will be set by ref- erence in the passed-in pointers. The passed-in url will be modified. Ns_RelativeUrl(url, location) If the url passed in is for this server, then the initial part of the URL is stripped off. e.g., on a server whose location is http://www.foo.com, Ns_RelativeUrl of "http://www.foo.com/hello" will return "/hello". Returns a pointer to the beginning of the relative url in the passed-in url, or NULL if error. Will set errno on error. Ns_SkipUrl(request, n) Return a pointer n elements into the request's url. SEE ALSO
nsd(1), info(n) KEYWORDS
AOLserver 4.0 Ns_Url(3aolserver)