Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Where the [deleted] did my post go? Post 47074 by CyberDAEMON on Monday 2nd of February 2004 10:38:16 AM
Old 02-02-2004
Where the [deleted] did my post go?

Hi All!
What on Earth happened to my original post in this forum? ("Can't signup with certain e-mail addresses?") It was up until about a day ago and now it's disappeared!

If it was deleted, an explanation would be appreciated - it didn't break any T&Cs as far as I can tell.

Farewell...
>> Death <<

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

spam deleted

edit by bakunin: We do not like spammed advertisements - not even spammed job advertisements. Contact the Boardadmin Neo for information about legal advertisement opportunities here. -thread closed- (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: SGReddy
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

deleted /usr

I accidentally deleted the usr on/. How can I start the server again? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: rahmantanko
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Who deleted crontab?

We are using SunOS 5.10 and Korn Shell. If we need to figure out who deleted our crontab file for a particular user what do we do. Thanks in Advance!! ---------- Post updated at 08:08 AM ---------- Previous update was at 07:19 AM ---------- Friends, Please help.... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mehimadri
5 Replies

4. Linux

Need help with deleted files

Hello. I am having a problem and I was wondering if I could get some help from here. I changed into a directory with the cd command and I wanted to delete a folder and all of its subdirectories, so I went ahead and did a rm --recursive * in my current directory to realize that I was in the wrong... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jonnydadesigner
3 Replies

5. Solaris

Metadevices deleted

Hi Guys, We have an issue, all metadb's on system was deleted and the system was rebooted. the system is currented mounted in single-user mode . its a x86 server. the volumes under SVM is as follows. / /var and /usr please suggest Please use code tags <- click the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: karthick.sh
1 Replies
IMAGECOLORTRANSPARENT(3)						 1						  IMAGECOLORTRANSPARENT(3)

imagecolortransparent - Define a color as transparent

SYNOPSIS
int imagecolortransparent (resource $image, [int $color]) DESCRIPTION
Sets the transparent color in the given $image. PARAMETERS
o $ image -An image resource, returned by one of the image creation functions, such as imagecreatetruecolor(3). o $color - A color identifier created with imagecolorallocate(3). RETURN VALUES
The identifier of the new (or current, if none is specified) transparent color is returned. If $color is not specified, and the image has no transparent color, the returned identifier will be -1. EXAMPLES
Example #1 imagecolortransparent(3) example <?php // Create a 55x30 image $im = imagecreatetruecolor(55, 30); $red = imagecolorallocate($im, 255, 0, 0); $black = imagecolorallocate($im, 0, 0, 0); // Make the background transparent imagecolortransparent($im, $black); // Draw a red rectangle imagefilledrectangle($im, 4, 4, 50, 25, $red); // Save the image imagepng($im, './imagecolortransparent.png'); imagedestroy($im); ?> The above example will output something similar to:[NOT DISPLAYABLE MEDIA]Output of example : imagecolortransparent() NOTES
Note Transparency is copied only with imagecopymerge(3) and true color images, not with imagecopy(3) or pallete images. Note The transparent color is a property of the image, transparency is not a property of the color. Once you have set a color to be the transparent color, any regions of the image in that color that were drawn previously will be transparent. PHP Documentation Group IMAGECOLORTRANSPARENT(3)